• 27.04.2024, 23:34
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Re: Announcement: aquastream XT

Freitag, 28. September 2007, 11:29

All of our products can be set from the aquasuite and you always only need one instance of the aquasuite running.

Also all of our products don't need to have drivers installed.

divve

Freitag, 28. September 2007, 12:54

That's even nicer. I just checked my Aquasuit directory. If I'm interpreting it correctly the XT features will simply get integrated in Aquasuit through a new .dll file.

Jag

Samstag, 29. September 2007, 15:20

Altough i like AC new approach introduced with the Aquastream XT, i have two questions:
1. What is the role of the Aquaero from now on, I mean before you bought it and the user gained new features when combined with the older Aquastream, and you had the possibility to plug in variuous sensors, control fans,etc.
Now it seems that most of this features are already integrated with this new pump, so for the users that have an aquaero, will it turn out to be an outdated collector's item?
2. Why didn't AC used this opportunity to optimize the rotor, instead of increasing the RPM and consequently the noise?
Especially in the case of the Ultra, the price asked for the pump, should (in my view) offer something more than new software options/menus, and come with a revamped rotor, more adjusted to the specifics of watercooling.

Samstag, 29. September 2007, 16:46

Stephen, you mentioned before there will be an upgrade to the older pumps. How will this work and when will it be available?

Samstag, 29. September 2007, 19:09

You dont know everything...

So the pmup can run@ 46 heart and@ 100 heart max. So you can decide how loud or how much water the pump should pump.
Secondly the pump can only controll one fan and no flowmeter
so for this you need a aquaero and all the other functions are only accesable by an aquaero.

So then the pump roto is now fixed into the pump so eheim mod or changing the rotor or even mod it isnt possible.

Ac claims that the pump@ 100heart is as silent as the aquastream today.

Get it all?^^

The german thread or even the input from ac is huge atm.

There is no word about the electronic for old pumps only rumors. We have to wait a bit more.

divve

Sonntag, 30. September 2007, 02:43

In regards to the Aquabus and USB connections of the XT pump, in order to monitor the pump frequency on the Aquaero display you always require an Aquabus connection, correct?

Sonntag, 30. September 2007, 02:46

Right.

Jag

Montag, 1. Oktober 2007, 21:46

Zitat von »gr3if«

You dont know everything...

So the pmup can run@ 46 heart and@ 100 heart max. So you can decide how loud or how much water the pump should pump.
Secondly the pump can only controll one fan and no flowmeter
so for this you need a aquaero and all the other functions are only accesable by an aquaero.

So then the pump roto is now fixed into the pump so eheim mod or changing the rotor or even mod it isnt possible.

Ac claims that the pump@ 100heart is as silent as the aquastream today.

Get it all?^^

Well, no actually.
About the rotor, I wasn't referring to a "fix", long overdue, but an aptimized rotor like the Laing, or even Iwaki pumps.
If you take the DDC 10W for example, it runs at 2000 rpm's less than the Aquastream XT at 6000 (100Mhz) and generates approx. the same head pressure.
Get it now?

Dienstag, 2. Oktober 2007, 00:23

The aquastream will not be at 100Hz as silent as the old version at 50Hz. That's a dream but not possible. Also 100Hz are not reachable in any watercooling system. Depending on the flow in your system most users will get approx. 85-90Hz in a running system. This will create 20-30% higher flow as with the older versions. The maximum pressure at any rotary pump is created at the lowest flow. In such systems the aquastream XT will run at 95-100Hz and creates 4.2m pressure.

In out labs the maximum pressure was measured > 4.5m but we don't rate this.

Regarding the aquaero: The aquaero is still the center of any watercooling system. The aquastream is the perfect combination bringing the watercooling temperature to the aquaero and also adds an additional fan channel.

heed

Donnerstag, 4. Oktober 2007, 08:10

Hey, guys, thanks for all the info! I'm excited to try it out. When will I be able to buy one in the States (assuming you still don't have any dealers in China:()?

Donnerstag, 4. Oktober 2007, 09:26

Zitat von »Shoggy«

Yes, because a lot of settings can be done only through the aquasuite.

You won't need a USB connection at all but then you will miss some of the nice features ;)

Are there any solution to connect Aquastream XT & Tubemeter to the Aquaero at the same time? ???

Donnerstag, 4. Oktober 2007, 11:26

Sure, you can connect several other devices to the aquabus at the same time. They all have their own IDs.

Donnerstag, 4. Oktober 2007, 12:45

Zitat von »Shoggy«

Sure, you can connect several other devices to the aquabus at the same time. They all have their own IDs.

But there is only one Aquabus port on the Aquaero, whereby shall I connect Aquastream XT & Tubemeter both to the Aquaero?

Donnerstag, 4. Oktober 2007, 13:03

The cable has 3 Connectors as simple as that.

Donnerstag, 4. Oktober 2007, 14:43

Zitat von »gr3if«

The cable has 3 Connectors as simple as that.

Ummm..... This one?

Donnerstag, 4. Oktober 2007, 14:50

Donnerstag, 4. Oktober 2007, 15:09

Zitat von »gr3if«

But there is no aquastream-port on Aquastream XT, where could this cable connect?  :-[

My question is: Whereby shall I connect Aquastream XT & Tubemeter "both" to the Aquaero?  :'(

Donnerstag, 4. Oktober 2007, 16:30

I ask in german forum i get you wrong....
Sry about that.

divve

Donnerstag, 4. Oktober 2007, 21:33

Zitat von »axakira«

But there is no aquastream-port on Aquastream XT, where could this cable connect?  :-[

My question is: Whereby shall I connect Aquastream XT & Tubemeter "both" to the Aquaero?  :'(

From what I can see the only option is to splice the two devices together into the single 3-pin connector...kind of like connecting two fans together.

divve

Freitag, 19. Oktober 2007, 15:02

I just read the following in the German forum section:

"AquabusKommunikation bevorzugt bearbeiten" aktiviere ist es also nur möglich bis 74Hz zu gehen, mehr gibt das AE ja nicht her,"

Does this mean that the AE display will also never show more than 74hz, or is it possible to simultaneously obtain the frequency signal from Aquabus and control the pump through USB? Thanks.