• 28.04.2024, 01:42
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aqastream front plate question

Dienstag, 13. November 2007, 18:44

Hi I just bought the aquastream XT - while I used to have the aquastream with the flate plate (e.g. with the 2 led lights etc.)

Now do I have to use this front plate with the new aquatream XT or shouldn't I use it at all or is it optional?

Thanks

Ed

Re: Aqastream front plate question

Dienstag, 13. November 2007, 18:51

The aquastream has all their electronics on the back, no external circuit board is needed anymore. There is also no way to use that old board with the XT pumps.

Dienstag, 13. November 2007, 19:25

ok thank you for your quick answer :)

But how about the aquaero, is this connected to the aquastream XT?

Dienstag, 13. November 2007, 19:43

You can connect the aquastream XT via aquabus.
The necessary cable comes with the pump :)

Dienstag, 13. November 2007, 19:45

ok thanks.... and am I right in thinking I then don't have to connect it via USB..(to the motherboard)

- sorry just want to make sure I get everything right 100% :)

Ed

Dienstag, 13. November 2007, 19:48

You should connect it also to the USB because without that connection you will miss a lot of features.

Dienstag, 13. November 2007, 19:59

ok so use both. Anything else I need to connect to get the features of....my setup:

aquastream xt
several blocks
360 xt
the new aquacomputer flowsensor

sorry...I am only asking because there are quite a few connectors on the back of the aquastream xt and it doesn't come with a manual.

Thank you again

Ed

Dienstag, 13. November 2007, 20:28

Hm the manual is there but only in german. Do you want to know something special? I would translate it.

Dienstag, 13. November 2007, 20:33

I did not get a manual with mine German or English...but this doesn't really bother me...I just want to know if the connectors called "fan" and "rpm" and "ext.temp" need a lead to go into something or not (in order to get everything out of the aquastream XT)

Thanks
Ed

ps I am still setting everything up this is why I havn't looked for myself in Aquasuite to see if everything is working.

Dienstag, 13. November 2007, 20:39

On the fan thing you can connect fans to the pump. You can connect a flowmeter to the pump and you can connect one temp sensor to the pump.

Everything the pump can controll the aquaero can do too.
So normally connect the As Xt via Usb to the mobo and connect everything else to the aquaero.

Dienstag, 13. November 2007, 21:11

ok thank you for your answers :)

Dienstag, 13. November 2007, 22:07

Sorry - one more question.
I am filling the system and the aquastream has a flashing red light...what does this mean? trouble?

Ed

Dienstag, 13. November 2007, 22:09

No the light should normally blink. Than its perfect...

A bit confusing maybe a firmware update will fix this but atm the pump is fully okay if the red light is blinking.

Dienstag, 13. November 2007, 22:33

In the next firmware the red LED can be turned off.

Dienstag, 13. November 2007, 22:45

hehe ok thanks

yer it is a bit confusing...red flashing normally means high danger lol.

Ed

Dienstag, 13. November 2007, 23:38

Yeah some guys in the german part wondered about the same thing. Well see what happends but normally Ac can fix anything ;D