• 25.04.2024, 10:30
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Advance notice: aquagrafx G92 for 8800GT cards

Donnerstag, 8. November 2007, 21:21

Today we announce the addition of the new AquagraFX G92 full cover waterblock to the Aqua Computer range. This cooler fits the 8800GT and is manufactured from copper with a finished weight of 480 grams.

Despite the low profile of ~6 mm, the cooler with its broad 17 mm channels allows an unhindered flowrate which is further maximised with the use of G1/4 connections. An efficient cooling structure which guarantees optimal heat removal is incorporated over the GPU itself.

The graphics processor is cooled, as is the VRAM together with the 10 voltage regulators. In addition, another three voltage regulators which are not fitted on the current card can also be cooled with this design.

The lid is currently manufactured from high-grade steel, but there will be a forthcoming plexiglas option. The plexiglas lid will have G1/4 threads so that the connections can be configured from either side.

The AquagraFX G92 will cost 79,90 euros; advance orders can be placed now. The delivery starts within approx. 10 days.

Here are a couple of pictures of the prototype. The production quality will be higher for the release models and of course there will be the familiar engraving on the lid.

Re: Advance notice: aquagrafx G92 for 8800GT cards

Sonntag, 11. November 2007, 08:24

How about a pic of the internal water channels and the back side of the block?

Did you ditch the light?

How about a pic of the plexi version?

heed

Sonntag, 11. November 2007, 13:44

Hey, TN, good to see you. We miss you at [H].

Shoggy, I would like to know the answers to TN's questions, as well as:
1) do you know the pressure drop of it?
2) Any other tops planned like Delrin?

Thanks!

Sonntag, 11. November 2007, 18:34

Plexi top is there. Nothing more to come atm.

Dienstag, 13. November 2007, 05:22

Zitat von »gr3if«

Plexi top is there. Nothing more to come atm.

Plexi top is where?

Will this cooler have the floating core and LED light for the AC logo?

Dienstag, 13. November 2007, 07:47

Floating core at 6 mm of height? - Pretty funny ;)
It has no floating core and also no light.

Pictures of the inside and the plexiglas top will follow.

heed

Dienstag, 13. November 2007, 16:15

Sweet, can't wait to see the pics. Thanks, Shoggy!

Mittwoch, 14. November 2007, 12:31

A few more pictures with plexiglas lid and from the base.

heed

Sonntag, 18. November 2007, 16:55

Thanks for the pics, Shoggy. Looks awesome!

7HUND3R

Dienstag, 20. November 2007, 12:57

Wow precious, I have my kit mounted half. I encourage you to see when to take a block of these.

Mittwoch, 28. November 2007, 13:54

Plexiglas top with engraving:

And the stainless steel top with engraving:

Mike44

Mittwoch, 6. Februar 2008, 08:01

Very nice cooler! One question though: is there any variability options of the orientation of how the inlet and outlet ports are? For example, I see that in the pictures, both inlet and outlet need to be facing up. Can I arrange it such that one is pointing up and the other down? From the pics, it looks like this may not be possible, but.......?

Mike

Mittwoch, 6. Februar 2008, 11:53

This is possible but only with the plexi top version.

Mike44

Donnerstag, 7. Februar 2008, 03:32

Oh, okay  :D!  Great!  So I guess with the plexi top, there are holes on the upper and lower sides of the inlet/outlet ports?  So for the inlet port, you can just cap off, say, the top hole and use the bottom.  And then for the outlet, I could cap off the bottom and use the top?  Or something like that?

This is good info since I would like to cool two of these cards in series and would hate to use a 90 elbow out of one card, loop to the next, and a 90 elbow into the second one.  It just wouldn't look as nice!!   ;D

One more thing (I don't think it does, but...) the plexi top doesn't add that much more height to the cooler does it?  Like, it wouldn't make it take up a second slot right? Again, sorry, just a bit hard to tell from the pics.

Okay thanks!!

Mike

Donnerstag, 7. Februar 2008, 14:09

One Side:

Other Side:

So normally you can use one connector showing downside and one upside.
Like a pump down in the case and then the connection to the Nb.

Mike44

Freitag, 8. Februar 2008, 05:35

Great! Thanks for the pics! I was hoping this option would be available. Too bad it can't be done as well with the steel facing, but functionality comes before looks I guess!

Oh damn, I'm so dumb - it actually says it right in your first post that the plexiglass lid can accomodate connections from both sides!!! Ahh, sorry!!

But those 2 pics are still nice, lol!

Thanks again,

Mike