• 25.04.2024, 14:42
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

etoel

HDD case blocking Aquastream XT headers

Mittwoch, 12. März 2008, 12:55

I have my pump mounted in the aquabay using the supplied rubber feet. When the front of the aquabay is aligned with the case my 5 1/4 rack is blocking access to the power and connectors.

Is this supposed to be this way? Or have I mounted it wrong?

Thanks

Re: HDD case blocking Aquastream XT headers

Freitag, 14. März 2008, 05:24

Dremel time? ;D

Freitag, 14. März 2008, 07:49

Afaik AC has bring out an new Rev last year. The AS XT will fit in the new one.
:rolleyes:

etoel

Freitag, 14. März 2008, 09:47

Zitat von »b0nez«

Afaik AC has bring out an new Rev last year. The AS XT will fit in the new one.

A new rev of the Aquabay? I have the 1.5 and I can't find anything newer.

I'm fine with some dremel magic - I just wanted to know if there is an easier way - seems odd that it shouldn't fit out of the box in a LianLi case...

Maybe using the plate that is used for mounting the pump on a radiator and another set of those rubber feet - it will lift it another cm out I guess.

Freitag, 14. März 2008, 13:58

Zitat

ACHTUNG: Wenn Sie die Pumpe in einem aquabay verbauen möchten, so benötigen Sie einen aktuellen Anschlussatz und ein aktuelles aquabay. Alte Versionen vor September 2007 sind nicht kompatibel.

The newer Aquabays, build after August 2007 wont have this Problem.
But you solved it your way ;)

etoel

Samstag, 15. März 2008, 00:27

Zitat von »b0nez«

The newer Aquabays, build after August 2007 wont have this Problem.
But you solved it your way ;)

I purchased the bay only a few weeks back so I'm a bit surprised thay would give me the old version, but as long as it's solvable 8)

Samstag, 15. März 2008, 00:34

Where did you buy the Aquabay?

etoel

Montag, 17. März 2008, 03:31

Zitat von »b0nez«

Where did you buy the Aquabay?

Directly from AC...

Dienstag, 18. März 2008, 11:14

You need the newest aquabay (please make a foto to show your version). Also you must use the newest adapters and it's only useable with bent plug&cool fittings.

It's definitly possible to install the pump like older versions if you have any parts as described. We sold the new version of the aquabay a few month earlier then we stated to sell the aquastream XT so if you bought it from us there should be no problem.

etoel

Dienstag, 18. März 2008, 14:19

Zitat von »Stephan«

You need the newest aquabay (please make a foto to show your version). Also you must use the newest adapters and it's only useable with bent plug&cool fittings.

It's definitly possible to install the pump like older versions if you have any parts as described. We sold the new version of the aquabay a few month earlier then we stated to sell the aquastream XT so if you bought it from us there should be no problem.

I ordered mine mid February:

Quellcode

5. 34902 aquabay AT (Einbaurahmen für aquatube) Rev. 1.5
aquabay AT (installation bay for aquatube) Rev. 1.5

I had an e-mail exchange with AC prior to ordering regarding the two versions of the bay (AT and Baydream) and concluded that only the faceplate differed - the Baydream having the connectors under instead of at an angle) so I ordered the AT (it looks nicer IMO).

It looks like this:

The picture is from an early test so the pump is mounted too far to the right.

I don't know anything about newest adapters either - I used what you supplied...
What do you mean by "only useable with bent Plug&Cool fittings" - would any bent fitting do or is the plug&cool version smaller?