• 25.04.2024, 12:41
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Advance notice: aquagrafx block for NVIDIA GTX280

Freitag, 23. Mai 2008, 01:37

Approx. in a month Nvidia will introduce the next graphics card series based on the G200. Here is the first cooler for the GTX280.
We will deliver corresponding coolers of the aquagrafx series with the series start. The block is made of highly purified electrolysis copper in the already known design. The style will turn out a little heavier at these coolers and increases from 6 to 8 mm. The weight also gets a little more higher.
The threads are executed in G1/4" and the channels are optimized on an extremely low flow restriction.

Here are two pictures:

drbo

Re: Advance notice: aquagrafx block for NVIDIA GTX

Samstag, 24. Mai 2008, 01:26

Really nice, and after I mentioned this one at a Norwegian discussion site, they made it the top story at http://hardware.no {23. mai. 2008 20:48}: "The first watercooler for GTX280"
http://www.hardware.no/artikler/forste_v…_gtx_280_/52111

But I am personally more interested i Aquagratix for the 4870. Is there any chance of reusing aquagratix RV670 for ATI 3870 cards? http://forum.aqua-computer.de/index.php?…d&threadID=1075
WS: W10 | Asus Rog Strix X299 | i7-7820X | Asus Rog Strix 1080Ti | Dominator 32GB | Corsair 860AXi | 512GB Samsung EVO 970 |WC: EK-Waterblocks | AC- Monitor and Control | 3x EK-CoolStream PE 480 | LD PC-V8
Gamer:W10 | Asus R4E | i7 3930K | 3x Asus HD 7970 CF | Dominator 16GB| Corsair 1200AXi | 2x120GB I520 Raid0 | WC: EK-Waterblocks | AC- Monitor and Control | 4x Airplex PRO 360 | MM Extended Ascension

Samstag, 24. Mai 2008, 16:02

Thanks for the information. That's great :)

I do not undersand a single word but the smilies in the comments look lovely ;D

You won't be able to reuse the RV670 block because the layout of the 4870 card is different.

drbo

Sonntag, 25. Mai 2008, 23:01

Yes, you have some friends in Norway, althoug the domestic prizes and availeabilioty is horrible (you really should open up for direct order to Norway in your webshop) ... therefore many smilies.

Thats a pity with the 4870 ...

But there is questions in the forum of why this cooling block is announced one months in advance.

Others and myself, tries to explain that this is what you always try to do, so that your custormers, the entusiasts will get their wc in time for launch ...

But there is speculations on wether this card, the 280gtx, will be a hooti or not. Do you know?

Keep up the good work!
WS: W10 | Asus Rog Strix X299 | i7-7820X | Asus Rog Strix 1080Ti | Dominator 32GB | Corsair 860AXi | 512GB Samsung EVO 970 |WC: EK-Waterblocks | AC- Monitor and Control | 3x EK-CoolStream PE 480 | LD PC-V8
Gamer:W10 | Asus R4E | i7 3930K | 3x Asus HD 7970 CF | Dominator 16GB| Corsair 1200AXi | 2x120GB I520 Raid0 | WC: EK-Waterblocks | AC- Monitor and Control | 4x Airplex PRO 360 | MM Extended Ascension

Montag, 26. Mai 2008, 00:27

Zitat von »drbo«

you really should open up for direct order to Norway in your webshop

We deliver to almost every country in the world. The "problem" is that the shipping costs can get pretty expensive - depending on where you live and the weight of the order.

drbo

Montag, 26. Mai 2008, 00:53

Zitat von »Shoggy«

We deliver to almost every country in the world. The "problem" is that the shipping costs can get pretty expensive - depending on where you live and the weight of the order.

Yes, I know. You deliver to Norway also, but one can only order by email.

And frankly I cannot see why Aquacomputer has this problem, as this it not a problem in any other webshop I visit in Europe or US. The only special thing about Norway is that we are outside EU, so v.a.t. must be taken away, but this cannot be more difficult for Aquacomputer than for other webshops in EU countries? And shipping is not that expensice to norway ... I mean there are direct ferries between Germany and Norway, it is not like we are on the other side of the globe ...

So I really hope for the possibility of direct order in your webshop soon. 8)

Sorry for this OT, but myself and others would really like to have this oppotunety ::)

Dienstag, 27. Mai 2008, 16:00

Norway .. no problem to use my store. ;-)

drbo

Dienstag, 27. Mai 2008, 16:24

Nice to know, Ill keep that in mind, but then I must learn German (again ... )

But, I am still hoping for the AC site ... 8)

etoel

Donnerstag, 29. Mai 2008, 23:37

Zitat von »drbo«

Nice to know, Ill keep that in mind, but then I must learn German (again ... )

But, I am still hoping for the AC site ...  8)

And if you knew Dr.Bo's annual budget you would fix it for him alone ;-)

And yes you need new graphics cards - the current ones must be several months old by now ;-)

On topic: The blocks look fantastic - a winner for sure.

elanee

Mittwoch, 2. Juli 2008, 18:50

Zitat von »Stefan«

Norway .. no problem to use my store. ;-)

been translating these geman sites for days now and german sucks to use direct translation for :) most times the sentance doesnt make any sense at all when you translate it:S

just took a quick look without translating ... and i saw the gtx280 card with waterblock? or is it the block it self only ..took a look at the price and it seemed to be with card so when will you sell without card or do i need to translate the menues to find it?

anyway Norway ftw realy need shops in norway where they sell stuff like this ..microplex is cinda oldschool.

going to order 2xgtx280 blocks as soon as i see what the other solution to sli is that they make ...realy hope it is that xconnect couse it looks damn cool!