• 28.04.2024, 00:02
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

High flow next and splitty 9 not communicating

Samstag, 16. März 2024, 17:05

I just added a high flow next and a splitty 9 active to my existing loop that has d5 next 150 reservoir and leakshield. The high flow next is working correctly it is connected to the splitty 9 with the appropriate cable connecting the signal output on the high flow next to the input on the splitty 9 active. After installation I fired up the computer and was greeted with a message to upgrade the firmware on both new devices I clicked on the high flow next to update it then restarted expecting to be prompted for the splitty 9 next but it never popped up again and it is not showing in the aquasuite software or device manager. My fans are all running 100% I'm guessing the default. when I go into aquasuite / d5 next / sensors / flow / sensor type. the high flow next isn't one of the options. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »mrdragon1013« (16. März 2024, 18:32)

Sonntag, 17. März 2024, 11:54

the splitty9 is a passive device. it is not communicating with anything.
you cannot connect the signal output of the highdlow next to the splitty 9.

the highflow next is not a fan controller!

Sonntag, 17. März 2024, 13:14

Thank you for the response. after researching all night I did figure out that it is passive as you said my mistake. the highflow next isn't a fan controller but it will send a fan speed signal that is synced with the flow speed, but that is not what I want. so I guess to get full fan control I will have to connect the splitty to the D5. The reason I didn't go that way first is due to the inability to get to the connection on the D5 without disassembling the entire computer. I have a cable that has these pwm connectors on both ends is this the correct end for the D5 fan output. I just want to be sure I have what I need prior to starting this nightmare.
»mrdragon1013« hat folgende Datei angehängt:
  • images.jpg (4,08 kB - 20 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: Gestern, 15:56)

Sonntag, 17. März 2024, 15:30

Connecting the active splitty9 to the pwm connection on the D5next is correct.

The splitty9 comes with the correct cable to connect to the FAN connector on the D5next.
See here:
https://shop.aquacomputer.de/images/prod…ges/53283_4.jpg