• 24.05.2024, 06:35
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Thank you very much AC

Mittwoch, 1. September 2004, 21:24

I´ve made a order some weeks ago and it arrives good here in Spain.
First of all I would thank AC for the excellent quality of your products and the amazing packaging of the products. (the packaging could take you hours!!) I´ve made several orders from other inet pages, but your service till now is the best.
The things that could be better is the lack of any possibility of paying with a visa card, or other methods like paypal. (Because the bank-transfer to Spain was very hard to pay... :P)

I have a question to do, and it has to do with the "relais"...
I haven´t bought the conector to the "relais" and haven´t bought the ATX cable that has the accesory cables that connect to the "stand by" of the aquaero. My question is if there is some way to do such a cable at my house, and awoid to buy it another time at your page, I now that probably you couldn´t tell it here because if done so everyone could do it (don´t know if it´s complicated...). I hope anyone could help me with this...

Another question is if I could connect 3 leds to the led connector of the aquaero...

Thanks for everything AC, and VERY good work,
Michael
Cheers...

Re: Thank you very much AC

Mittwoch, 1. September 2004, 21:41

I didn´t understand for what u would use the Relais. ATX-Break, Power-Button or LED/Coldcathode On-/Offswitcher.
MfG Tiak

Donnerstag, 2. September 2004, 11:46

Excuse...

ATX-BREAK.

Cheers,
friku
:)

Donnerstag, 2. September 2004, 12:34

without the connectors it's just more complicated, but they are only plugs, nothing more. just cut the atx-break cable and get it connected to the relais-connector on the aquaero
do the same with the standbycable, but this one you need to split, one "half" goes to the ae, and from there a cable goes back to a 0-Volt one.

in pictures ::)

[table]
[tr]
[td]atx break

Power
V
|
|
|
|----->Aquaero
|
|
V
Mainboard [/td]
[td]black cable

Power
V
|
|
|
|----->Aquaero
|
|
V
Mainboard[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
Verwende keine sinnlose Gewalt. Hol einen größeren Hammer.