• 14.05.2024, 00:20
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

SNTmods

No Fan Power on Headers 1 and 3

Donnerstag, 4. November 2004, 08:23

There seems to be no available power to fan headers 1 and 3 on the Aquaero, 2 and 4 work fine. I am currently operating under the 3.22D firmware too, any help would be appreciated since Im doing this for a customer of mine.

-Dan
Was an early adopter of Aqua-Computer watercooling in the U.S.

Re: No Fan Power on Headers 1 and 3

Donnerstag, 4. November 2004, 11:40

If there is no power on two channels, please reset the EPROM of the aquaero by pressing the set-key for 3 seconds on power on.
After that all outputs should have maximum power. If not there is a hardware problem on the aquaero board.

Donnerstag, 4. November 2004, 11:49

but be patient... NOT longer than 3 seconds... (!!!) the second part of the erasing function is to kill the firmware from the aquaero and this would be the last "beep" from your ae....

you should see a message "erasing eeprom...." and nothing further.

SNTmods

Donnerstag, 4. November 2004, 12:06

Zitat von »Stephan«

If there is no power on two channels, please reset the EPROM of the aquaero by pressing the set-key for 3 seconds on power on.
After that all outputs should have maximum power. If not there is a hardware problem on the aquaero board.

The EPROM reset doesnt even seem to work. I never get the "warning" statement.

And now the Aquaero turns off completely after 15 seconds or so after displaying the first title screen.

-Dan

Donnerstag, 4. November 2004, 14:27

turn off the power. disable the ae from its power source for at least a few minutes. restart.

does this works or did you even try in this way ?

SNTmods

Freitag, 5. November 2004, 00:47

Zitat von »Chewy«

turn off the power. disable the ae from its power source for at least a few minutes. restart.

does this works or did you even try in this way ?

This doesnt work for me at all, I still cant reset the EEPROM.

-Dan

Freitag, 5. November 2004, 16:28

The only opportunity will be in sendig the Ae to the support for RMAing :-/.

cya
x-stars
"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."