• 27.04.2024, 09:31
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero incorrect file flashing :(

Freitag, 13. Mai 2005, 16:30

Hi everyone:

I´ve made a big mistake in flashing. I´ve a lcd version of the aquaero controller, and have flashed the vfd version.

Now windows doesn´t recognise me any aquaero conected to usb headers, and nothing is displayed on the aquaero. Fans are on 100% of power every time...

How can I solve this problem? How can I reflash the aquaero?

Thanks.

Cheers,
friku.

Re: Aquaero incorrect file flashing :(

Freitag, 13. Mai 2005, 16:47

??? - if you have flashed the new Version (4.xx) you aren't able to make a mistake because there is juast one version (the AE recognize the right display automaticially) ;).
"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."

Freitag, 13. Mai 2005, 16:48

Resolved:

Completely shutdown of computer. Disconected power from PSU. Restart. Reflash with LCD version file. All fine.

Sorry for the shocked question. But was afraid that I couldn´t solve the problem.

Thanks anyways for reading.

Cheers,
friku.

Freitag, 13. Mai 2005, 16:49

Thanks for your answer X-stars.

Haven´t seen the 4.xx version. Should look better?

Thanks,
friku.

Freitag, 13. Mai 2005, 16:53

It's a whole new development (new firmware AND new software, the software is much better than the old one). You can get the files in the download-area of aqua-computer, in the english forum you'll find a topic where is a link inside with an translation of the "How to flash"-paper :).
"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."

Samstag, 14. Mai 2005, 20:47

Many thanks X-Stars for your advices...

Have installed the 4.xx version correctly, al works fine...

The fans don´t go up at 100% so often as before. This firmware version works a lot better I think.

For me reading the install manual in German isn´t a problem, but writing in German is a little bit more difficult... ;)

Thanks again,
friku.