• 27.04.2024, 16:19
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Help controlling fans with PowerAdjust 3

Samstag, 29. Juli 2023, 15:37

I've tried to search the forums for the answer first, but with little success.

My rig has an Aquaero 5 LT with which I dc control most of the fans in my case, works pretty well on that part. My problems started when I switched to a water-cooled system where I needed more juice to drive 4x18cm fans on the radiator.

I bought a Poweradjust 3 and a 4-way splitter to handle the load of the 4x18cm fans. I installed the PA3, connected it via USB and updated firmware and configured an aquabus address for it. I connected the PA3 to my Aquaero 5 LT with the accompanied 4-pin aquabus cable.

I can see the new Poweradjust-section in Aquasuite, and I can manually control the speed of the 4x18 dc-fans by changing the output power with the manual slider control.

However, scanning the Aquabus leaves me with no aquabus devices found. Moreover I can see no way of automatically controlling the Poweradjust output based on water loop temperature or similar, just static manual control in the Poweradjust section of Aquasuite.

What am I doing wrong? Please help me out, I want to control speed of the Poweradjust 3 output based on my water loop temperature, like I already do with the fans connected directly to the Aquaero 5 LT.

Samstag, 29. Juli 2023, 15:42

I re-posted this thread in the English section of the forum but can't find a way to delete this one. Maybe a moderator can help me out?