• 26.08.2019, 05:02
  • Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

DRF

Objective All In One ! Will this work ? [Schema included]

Thursday, July 18th 2019, 7:45pm

Hello there from France, i'm new to this forum and this is a pleasure to me as i'm finally finishing a project i started a while ago (with some pauses).
First, this is about a simple water loop over a dual system in a double TT X5 Core case.
I learned about AquaComputer products and determined what would interest me.

I would like to accomplish the connection of Riing Trio 14 Radiator Fans TT Premium Edition fans on the SPLITTY4.
Using watchound post as inspiration :
https://forum.aquacomputer.de/weitere-fo…gbpx-splitty-4/

• Does anyone know if the pattern is different from the TT Pure Plus concerning the 4 RGB pins ?

• If not, do you know how to find out with a multimeter ? Even an helpful link would be fine...

• Do you think there is any problem in the schema below ? (higher res as attachement)

Note : I'm not sure yet about Corsair ML120 PRO Fans, if i don't get them, i will just delete 2 SPLITTY4 and connect RGBpx on the RGBpx Quadro pin.

Thank's

Thursday, July 18th 2019, 11:03pm

RGBpx connection is in this thread (see attachments on the first two posts)
RGBpx wiring Diagram

DRF

Thursday, July 18th 2019, 11:52pm

Thank you for the reply
Actually i knew about the RGBpx pattern (from the link i posted), but i think i would have more people aware of the answer (the thermaltake side with 4 black wires with no code) on the TT forum.
Or maybe just find the wire with 5V... but how do i find the ground so ? I learned those at school but forgot almost everything.

I'll update as soon as i get it.

(I think about another problem if i don't know how much 5V power i do need for ML120 i might reach the 40W limit of the fabwerk 360)

EDIT : the answer was under my nose, under the sticker of the fan i can see the PCB with 5V DO DI .....

IMG_20190719_001404[1].jpg

This post has been edited 6 times, last edit by "DRF" (Jul 19th 2019, 11:33am)

DRF

Friday, July 26th 2019, 11:30pm

No one has an opinion?

Follow it there

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "DRF" (Aug 1st 2019, 8:43pm)