• 25.06.2024, 12:35
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Re: HELP ENGLISH

Montag, 20. Januar 2003, 13:46

From Stephan? Don't worry, they're very busy.

gerald

Freitag, 7. Februar 2003, 05:14

Well i have been waiting all this time still no responce, so if anyone would like to help me personally i would be happy to give you money for your time maybe you could ship it from home, or something please let me know thanks :-/

Freitag, 7. Februar 2003, 10:09

Zitat von »Eikman«

this seems to be ok, but you need schlauch (i don't know how to say in english)

my suggestion: come over here, then we'll have a big party, then you take your things and fly back ;D

*laughing out loud*@Schlauch

Freitag, 7. Februar 2003, 12:15

Don't worry, gerald!

The normaly Shipmenttime of Aqua Computer is up to 5 weeks (from ordering till delivering) And this Statement is just for Shipments going to germany. So, i think, you have to wait a bit more than this, cause you live in USA. (I want to say, we all have to wait for the cooling elements!)

But, think positiv. I'm very sure, that you'll get everything!

BTW: I hope this will fix the connections between the USA and Germany a liddle bit! ;D

greetings,

Texx

PS: Wehe es beginnt jetzt einer wieder mit einer Diskusion wegen der Lieferzeit!!!
We'll never stop living this way!

Samstag, 8. Februar 2003, 00:07

@Texx
Wenn ich ihn jetzt richtig verstanden habe ,dann hat er noch garnicht bestellt und wartet immernoch auf eine Antwort von STEPHAN ,ob es überhaupt geht .

@gerald
Did you order the things and they don`t come until now or are you waiting for a response of Stephan that it`s ok ,that they can ship it to you ?

Gruss
Homer_j
Athlon XP1700+@XP2600+ auf Soyo KT333 Dragon Ultra Platinum Edition im Server Cube (Yeong Yang) Asus V7700 (Geforce 2GTS) 2x Seagate :40 und 80 GB NT :120mm Papst Mod

gerald

Samstag, 8. Februar 2003, 11:31

they said they may be able to help me i pmed him/them i emailed him/them and nothing im sure they are really busy i just dont know if im wasting my time, if its not likly i can get the products i should move on..

Samstag, 8. Februar 2003, 13:48

just let me say that even european cusomers sometimes
get no answer. whether the team is busy or the mailserver
eats mails for breakfast - nobody knows ;)

(well i really know that this post wasn't really helpful to you,
i waited approximately 5 weeks or so to get my cooling parts,
so just be patient ;))

best wishes
thore
Well, here's my first question. Do you think it's kind of dangerous handing out guns at a bank? (Michael Moore, Bowling for Columbine)