• 18.04.2024, 17:14
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Dumb american needs help...

Montag, 4. März 2002, 07:04

Hehe Hi everyone. Im an american from the [H]ardForums, and I'm interested in your amazing german engineering!! I should say our (I am 25% german, do I get a discount? Just joking hehe). I just have a few questions.

What does Deckelplatte für den Ausgleichsbehälter aquatube mean? Whats it used for?

Same question for this Ausgleichsbehälter Eheim 1046/1048 aus Plexiglas

Does the gpu waterblock fit the geforce 4 cards yet?

Which radiator sold here works the best?

Sorry for so many questions but your stuff looks GREAT!

Re: Dumb american needs help...

Montag, 4. März 2002, 07:33

hi

welcome 2 germany;)

there is another topic "for american customers": "hi"
we work on a way to ship to the us. but now our answers:

"deckelplatte":this is the aquatube without "deckelplatte".

and this is the aquatube with "deckelplatte". the aquatube does better fit in your case.
"deckel" means the top of ur case.

the "Ausgleichsbehälter Eheim 1046/1048 aus Plexiglas" doesn´t have any "deckelplatte" its positions is not the top of the case, its the front of the pump.

gf4: do you see the "steelplate" in the middle of the cooler?
between the copper and "plexiglas". we are working on a gf4 solution. we only need a new steelplate.

for "watercooling installations questions" see this:
http://forum.aqua-computer.de/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=0

dino

Videtis hic hommunculum qui verrit suum stabulum. Quid ibi homo invenit? Pulchrum cuplexum areum!

Montag, 4. März 2002, 08:59

Dino, I have to say my jaw dropped when I clicked that link. That is a great looking installation you had there! Theres only 1 problem for me. I have the same case but the smaller version with only 4 drive bays. I need 3 of those bays and it appears your modifications take up 2 bays. Maybe if im lucky I can put my sound blaster live drive at the 2nd bay and maybe it will fit. It is not covered on top and is farely low.

Montag, 4. März 2002, 09:01

Videtis hic hommunculum qui verrit suum stabulum. Quid ibi homo invenit? Pulchrum cuplexum areum!

Montag, 4. März 2002, 09:16

hey thanks for the link, those designs are giving me ideas of how to fit everything into my case. Virus has the same case as me and his seems to fit well, although he only used the bottom two bays. Hopefully he speaks english because I just sent him an e-mail...

Montag, 4. März 2002, 09:26

thx 4 posting @ hardforum, but the link doesn´t fit;)
i´m not allowed to register there... i´ll think they allready have 2 many members or disable german/"not-us" ip-addresses.

dino

Montag, 4. März 2002, 09:29

The forums are quite popular in america and the boards there are VERY overloaded. They werent designed to hold so many people and posts. We usually get a lot of registers from people who just want to cause trouble so sometimes registration is shut down. The guy that owns the site is kyle.
You could e-mail him at kyle@hardocp.com . Just explain the situation to him and maybe he can help you. He's a nice guy.

Montag, 4. März 2002, 09:30

Oh and im fixing the link now. I would have edited my other post but I cant read german :o

Montag, 4. März 2002, 09:33

yeah!

but i think kyle gets 1000mails a day called: "plz let me register blabla...";) better u all come to us in our forum.
we do not have 27,875 members 8)

dino

Montag, 4. März 2002, 09:34

hehe ok ill post that for ya

;D ;D ;DRe: Dumb american needs help...

Montag, 4. März 2002, 15:46

so wie es aussieht wird aqua-computer wohl bald auch international bekannt sein!!! :) :)

hehe und alles mit meiner hilfe ;D ;D ;D

Montag, 4. März 2002, 17:42

hey, wenn du jetzt auf deutsch schreibst, weiss der arme gar nicht was los ist!

jetzt habe ich es auch getan! ;D

Buz!
HONDA = Höllischer Orgasmus Nach Dem Anlassen

Dienstag, 5. März 2002, 02:52

I hope you two there arent talking bad about me ???

My case is smaller than the one Dino has but is the same case. I need ideas on where I can mount my radiator where I won't lose 2 drive bays. Hopefully it would be on the inside and not in the way. Maybe I could mount it on one side of my case?

Dienstag, 5. März 2002, 03:20

no, they just talked about Aqua Computer becoming a global player in the watercooling business 8)

Dienstag, 5. März 2002, 08:53

Have a look here. The Aqua-Computer User-Gallery.

Zitat von »Dino«

...lauter spinner ;)
(wehe, das nimmt jemand in seine sig ;))
dino

Mittwoch, 6. März 2002, 05:28

Hey that GF4 idea is great but will you also have cooling for the ram?... thats very important.

Also i would like to say this shit is kickass.. lol it must show when we will do anything to try to get it.

Mittwoch, 6. März 2002, 05:29

Zitat von »Tioga«

Hey that GF4 idea is great but will you also have cooling for the ram?... thats very important.

Also i would like to say this stuff is kickass.. lol it must show when we will do anything to try to get it.

Mittwoch, 6. März 2002, 05:31

i'm sure you'll get your watercooling :)

Mittwoch, 6. März 2002, 07:24

I might just ask my moms sister who lives in Frankfurt or my dad's sister who lives in Stuttgart or my god father who lives by munch to help me out :D

ahh damn too bad I don't live in Heidelberg anymore.

Mittwoch, 6. März 2002, 10:23

hehe we better get our watercooling or we will........

have to fly to germany? ;D