• 09.05.2024, 11:40
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquadesktop

Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2005, 16:24

I modded a normal case to a desktop model so that the only air passed though is on the right hand side.. The place were the psu is mounted has been sealed off, the hard drives are in there too so they benefit from the cold air. The only hole to access the rest of the case is just big enought for the cables from the psu to fit through. I remade the front cover in wood (3mm).
Posted these in the English forum a while ago but deleted that to repost here.

WinX

Re: Aquadesktop

Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2005, 16:51

nice work!! :D
Could you make a picture of the whole case, please?

Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2005, 16:57

Seems nice. But please,

M O R E P I X ;D :P

Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2005, 17:12

very nice
PLEASE MORE PICS

Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2005, 18:04

mmhh, more pics? Yes I thought a pic of the whole case was missing. I don't have any pics of the work in progress though making the wood panel fit was hard enough believe me!

SX

Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2005, 20:17

looks nice !!!!
but is the radiator outside of the case? i cant see him on the pictures.

Greez SX

Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2005, 20:20

Cool - BUT WE NEED MORE PICS ;D
Gegen dumme Spüche in den Signaturen

Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2005, 20:28

really nice.
what are these three little switches for?

did anybody mention that we want more pix?
;D ;D
Gute work-live-balance ist, wenn man von seinem Privatleben erschöpfter ist als von der Arbeit.

Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2005, 20:31

yes, more pics please! ;D

and shouldn´t this topic be in the english forum? ;)
8) there is no gravity - the world sucks 8)

Freitag, 28. Januar 2005, 12:27

To answer some questions;
_ but is the radiator outside of the case?
Yes, reverse mounted, will put a picture up later.

_ what are these three little switches for?
First switch;4 feet will glow (mounted leds in see-through feet beneath the case)
Second switch; UV light inside the case
Third switch; uv led to light the reservoir.

The other two leds beside the powerswitch are normal power and hdd activity. The little black switch is the 220v pump switch.

_ shouldn´t this topic be in the english forum?
I did mention in my original post; Posted these in the English forum a while ago. But to anyone; don't bother to write in English, I can read German, even dialect German as I read here often. I can also speak a bit (rusty but it's German), I just never learned to write it, never had the right grammar. I tried on my own but that was horror.

The little logo on top of the case is my own; see my website
http://users.telenet.be/espetado were you can see my previous mod(s), the complete making of. A sneak preview;

Grtz, will post later.

Freitag, 28. Januar 2005, 14:29

wicked
this case is veeeeeeeeeery nice......
respect

Freitag, 28. Januar 2005, 14:54

Ok, disaster struck yesterday. My powersupply (OCZ Powerstream 520) seems to have the same problems as descibed a lot on the net together with a MSI K8N Neo2. Random failures, reboots, powerdowns, ... even without overclocking.

So I took it out for testing so the pics look very messy but my new Antec Neopower psu is on the way. Have to put a LOT of work in to get everything the way it was.

Messy side photo. You can see the sealed off wall here with the cable hole.

120mm fans inside the case blowing outward. Sucking away the hot air from the hd's also.