• 24.06.2024, 16:17
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Re: casemod:AlumaxX

Montag, 31. Januar 2005, 12:31

looks very nice!! :) go on :D

Montag, 31. Januar 2005, 13:39

@ franklin:

nice and a interesting mod :)

@ thadog

you mean this mod orac³ http://www.bit-tech.net/article/114/

hubsi
projekt nautilus rev. 3: eingestellt. die eos 30D bestimmt meine freizeit.

Zitat von »Nemesis«

andere essen chips beim fernsehen ich poliere ;D

Dienstag, 1. Februar 2005, 20:44

Can you help me guys. I will buy the Ersatzdisplay LCD gruen invers SERIELL für aquabay CF, but I need the sizes of this thing. The more sizes the better. The most important sizes are the sizes from the hole for the LCD screen in the Frontblende für aquabay CF.

Mittwoch, 9. Februar 2005, 00:50

Sorry no new pictures...................yet. I have made some paper models for the aluminium parts that will cover the motherboard, drivebays and the bottom section. I have almost finished the technical drawings so that the metalworker can bend the plates I need. To make everything fit in the case I will have to do a lot of dremeling and I look forward to sand and polish them  ;) What terrible job that is. I will have to do it all by hand. The harddisk rack already took about 6 hours to finish. I don't even want to think about the time it will take to do all these new parts.

A small preview of the acrylic front. It's only a paper model, I don't start cutting the plate before I have the aluminium sheet that goes behind it. (this aluminium sheet will replace the bezels)

The blue dots are the spots where the bolts wil be placed. I will have to modify the DVD bezels a bit because the acrylic glass is three mm. thick and comes in front of these bezels.

Samstag, 19. Februar 2005, 16:03

The acrylic glass front is almost finished. It looks a bit different from the paper model. Behind this acrylic front there will come an aluminium plate with almost the same as the acrylic front.

The ejectbuttons will have to be cut out of the acrylic and the DVD drives will be stealthed with the same acrylic glass and aluminium.

I hope Aquacomputer will soon deliver my waterblocks and LCD screen. I just have received my new hardware. Two XFX 6800GT videocards, two plextor 716-S DVD rewriters and the ASUS A8N-SLI Deluxe motherboard.

Samstag, 19. Februar 2005, 18:43

the moddingparts done yet look awesome but wth do you need two rewriters :o
looking forward to your realization of a "clean" interior.
keep it up!

Sonntag, 20. Februar 2005, 19:31

nice word - a little question - how did you melted the acrylic glas? and did you used speacial Acryl?
- The Force will be with you - www.koelneranimetreffen.de <- für alle Otakus

Zitat von »hot-bytes«

PS: AcidFluid is kein Energy drink für Modder ;)

Sonntag, 20. Februar 2005, 19:45

and a picture withe ejctbutton covers and the DVD covers.

I saw the acrylic glass by hand and then file it. To give it a smooth finish I use sanding paper. It's acrylic glass from ACRyan. It's very easy to work with, but it takes a lot of time to get it perfect.

Sonntag, 20. Februar 2005, 19:52

freak .... ;D ;D ;D

Sonntag, 20. Februar 2005, 20:03

I hope I can start withe bay and motherboard stealthing next week. Waiting for the aluminium plates  :-/
I have made some paper models.

I can start finishing these models because I have the ASUS A8N-SLI deluxe motherboard and the two XFX6800GT videocards in now.

Everything fits just fine.

Now I just have to wait for my aquacomputer LCD and the cooling parts. Hurry up guys from Aquacomputer  ;)

Sonntag, 20. Februar 2005, 22:39

very nice :o :o :o :) :) :)
:) Das Leben ist ein Scheiß Spiel, aber hat eine verdamt geile Graifk ^^

Montag, 21. Februar 2005, 16:41

very hot

the uv parts are nice

Samstag, 26. Februar 2005, 14:35

The FMJ pump housings are back from the chromerguys.

Samstag, 26. Februar 2005, 14:40

Why do you need 2 Plextor DVD burner ?! ::)

Samstag, 26. Februar 2005, 14:43

Oh wow, thats' nice..I think the pump houses are fitting perfectly into the whole case and the conception. What else did you send to the "chromer-guys" (that word sounds nice ;D)?!

greetings, Joker

Sonntag, 27. Februar 2005, 13:43

Zitat von »imperator79«

Why do you need 2 Plextor DVD burner ?! ::)

I burn a lot of Cd's and DVD's.

I didn't send anything else to the chromer..........yet. Maybe I will have a few other parts chromed as well, but I haven't decided yet.

Mittwoch, 2. März 2005, 22:50

I had to wait a long time for the aluminium sheets, but now I can start modding again. I started with the aluminium front, the plate that comes behind the acrylic glass.

I drilled some holes for the Aquaero buttons and some holes that make it easier to remove some bits.

After some drilling it was easy to remove the part that has to make place for the reservoir.

After some filing and sanding the hole for the reservoir is finished. Now the rest.

Mittwoch, 2. März 2005, 23:20

wow very nice

Mittwoch, 2. März 2005, 23:21

I like the modified FMJ's

keep on pimping ;D

Mittwoch, 2. März 2005, 23:24

you've too much money :)

btw: a really really nice mod. I like the green plexi very much. i'm looking forward to new pictures.
also a very precise work :)