• 28.04.2024, 09:27
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

garacs1

What do you think of Italian Waterblocks?

Dienstag, 17. September 2002, 17:47

Hello to everyone.
Sorry, I do not speak German, but I understand a lot of you speak English.

I'm here just with a simple question: this website has got some very nice waterblocks (I believe you call them watercoolers), especially in the aesthetics.

Now, I would like to know your personal impressions on Italian-made WBs.

To have an idea of what I'm talkng about, I would like to post some links to italian producers, if it is possible. I'll wait for the ok from the moderators, if necessary.

If someone of you does already know them, please start with posting your comments.

Thank you.

Garacs1 :)
I do not want what I haven't got

Re: What do you think of Italian Waterblocks?

Dienstag, 17. September 2002, 20:53

i only know one italian manufacturer of waterblocks (that would be next-cool) but the first test (saw it on www.tweakingworld.de ) of their blocks was very promising
but by now the price of these seems to be unknown... ::)
and there are several german blocks who look MUCH better! :P 8) ;D ;D
i really don't think i'll buy one of these... ::)

Mittwoch, 18. September 2002, 01:31

They don't look bad and the test results are quite good, but the fact that one of the disadvantages was the watercube LT's surface wasn't fully plain doesn't inspire much confidence. ??? :o ;)
I often saw examples like this one, first they say, it was a simple mistake and it won't happen again and then you discover 50 percent of the produced coolers aren't well-made. :o ;)
But let's see about that; perhaps it really was a simple mistake. ;)

So long NukeFX
Ein zum Handeln unfähiger denkender Mensch ist weitaus harmloser, als ein zum Denken unfähiger handelnder Mensch.

Mittwoch, 18. September 2002, 01:32

yo post the pic's!
We all want see this fu*** (just a joke)
please post the pic's

garacs1

Mittwoch, 18. September 2002, 03:55

Zitat von »CHECKER«

yo post the pic's!
We all want see this fu*** (just a joke)
please post the pic's

I will post pics of them, don't worry.
I just wanted to be sure that the administrators and moderators permitted me to do so.

Still waiting for their approval: I do not want to have problems :P

Garacs1

Mittwoch, 18. September 2002, 16:36

Hi,
the aqua-computer team does not like to see products of other water cooling companys presented in this forum.
There has been much anger in the past because of users who start flame wars for some kind of product they thing its the one and only solution.
Very often there have been said "bad" words about other companys that might have bad influence on the relationship between AC and them.

Hope you understand

Greetz
chu
Learn to read the feed. Earn the right to write. :thumbup:

garacs1

Mittwoch, 18. September 2002, 17:05

Zitat von »chU«

Hi,
the aqua-computer team does not like to see products of other water cooling companys presented in this forum.
There has been much anger in the past because of users who start flame wars for some kind of product they thing its the one and only solution.
Very often there have been said "bad" words about other companys that might have bad influence on the relationship between AC and them.

Hope you understand

Greetz
chu

Thats exactly why I still did not post any picture of them. My intention was not to generate flames or "battles", I only wanted to start an interesting discussion between different types of watercoolers, since I saw from this site that your products lokk very good.

I wanted to know what people in germany (who I understand tend to look at the aesthetics of watercoolers) think about watercoolers made in Italy (where performances are taken in much more consideration).

I repeat, my intention was not to generate flame, just to know how you germans look at the watercoolers.

Please do whatever you think is most appropriate with this thread.

Thank you

Garacs1