• 26.04.2024, 20:47
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

poly

Is P&C interchangeble?

Sonntag, 2. März 2003, 23:18

Hi! I´ll write in english because i´m Swedish  ;D

Is the Plug&Cool plugs interchangeble between different aquacomuter products? --I could then order a Airplex360 with bent plugs and replace them with the straight ones from the Eheim 1048 P&C-kit?

And: Would the Eheim 1048 fit in 3 5,1/4" bays? Standing in the bottom of the rack...

/ Hugo

Re: Is P&C interchangeble?

Sonntag, 2. März 2003, 23:24

it depends on the size of the plug's screws. as far as i know in your case it wont work, because the plugs on the eheim are just adapters and dont actually have screws. you can check the shop, and then look in ersatzteile, there you can see which plugs fit on which ac product.
mfg, gurke

Zitat von »DerFredMan«

nein, dass cs601 hat 2cm dicke stahlbleche, da muss die flex hin!
:o:o:o und für die lan kommt der gabelstapler her.....;D

Sonntag, 2. März 2003, 23:29

no you can't
the coolers and the aquatube surely do have all the same plugs (so THEY are interchangeable ;)) but the ones of the pumps and the airplex are different and won't fit anywhere else...

edit: do i really type that slow? ::) ;D

poly

Sonntag, 2. März 2003, 23:39

Thank you.

Checked up a little bit closer.
>> The P&C plugs from for example a twinplex is interchangeble with plugs from the eheim P&Q-kit. -so you were right.

Been using babelfish alot today :)