• 28.04.2024, 18:32
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

BlackZ

high end 240 & aquabay

Montag, 2. Juni 2003, 03:01

First of all hello to all.
I am sorry to tell you I can't speak german. I only can understand it when reading , writing is also impossible for me. But I will use a translator so I hope everybody will understand me :).

I am interested in the Set "high end 240" and I want to combinate it with the aquabay.

And now my questions:

Question 1:
Does the Aquabay contain a reservoir for water ?
If so , is it possible to change the reservoir of the High End Set with the aquabay ? Because I don't need 2 reservoirs ;).

Question 2:
Are there in the set allready litle ruber feet for the Eheim pomp included so he makes less noise ?

Tnx

You may answer in german or in english :). Thats no problem for me to understand (I hope :p)

PS: I tryed to translate the questions :)

Frage 1: Enthält das Aquabay einen Vorratsbehälter für Wasser? Wenn
so, ist es möglich, den Vorratsbehälter des hohen Endes zu ändern,
das mit dem aquabay eingestellt wird? Weil ich nicht 2
Vorratsbehälter benötige;).

Frage 2: Gibt es im Satz, den allready litle ruber Füße für den
Eheim Pomp einschlossen, also bildet er weniger Geräusche?

Re: high end 240 & aquabay

Montag, 2. Juni 2003, 03:12

Hi and welcome to the board!

Answer 1: The Aquabay doesn't contain a reservoir. So you needn't change anything with the High End set.

Answer 2: The "litle ruber feet for the Eheim pomp" aren't in the set's arrangement. You have to pick them separately.

kaZuo

BlackZ

Montag, 2. Juni 2003, 03:29

tnx :)

So when I buy this, everything will be complete :)
- High end 240
- Twinplex GPU for ATi
- Aquabay
- Ruber Feet For Pomp
- Beleuchtungsmodul blau 2200 mCd.

One more and last question :)

Those "3m glasklarer Schlauch im plug&cool-System " , when you are making turns with it in your case arent they going to bend to much ? So they will obstruct the water or are they strong enough ? because I don' want my cables to crack like this =>  /\   so they obstruct the water :)

JE

Montag, 2. Juni 2003, 03:43

you cant bend PUR very much. you should use "winkel" (L) or you can make the PUR warm. If its warm, you can bend it alittle more.

but better buy some "winkel", thats easier and safer.

oh,and 3 meters are not too much, better buy 2 more.
Suche: Notebook ab 700 MHz,128MB RAM (besser 256),DVD-ROM,10 GB (besser 20) HDD. Kein Gericom o.ä. Max. 400 Euro. PM oder email. AquaComputer-FAQs

Montag, 2. Juni 2003, 03:45

This depends on the radius of the turns you're making. Maybe you order some elbows additionally.
They will make connecting easier at some points of your system. I don't know if "elbow" is the right word.
Here is a picture:

kaZuo

BlackZ

Montag, 2. Juni 2003, 12:42

Tnx for all the information :)

Here you can see some screens of what kind of system I like to build http://www.blackz.be/index.php?show=MyPC

* 2 more questions :D
Question 1:
Are these those ruber feet for the Pomp ? And can I attach the pomp with those @ the aquabay ? :)

Question 2:
I am from Belgium so I need to order it with the post.
But what means Vorkasse ? Is it that I have to pay 6 € with Bank transfer and that I pay the rest here at my house on delivery ? :)

Montag, 2. Juni 2003, 15:14

Answer 1:
Yes, you picked the right product. Those are the "litle rubber feet for the Eheim pomp" ;)

Answer 2:

As you can see the pomp is connected with the rubber feet in the Aquabay. It's an official picture so I guess that you won't have any problems.

kaZuo

BlackZ

Montag, 2. Juni 2003, 15:33

Mooha  ;D nice :)

And those metals at the pomp are not included I supose,so I have to buy them seperated from everything

and now just explaination of this one :)

Question 2:
I am from Belgium so I need to order it with the post.
But what means "Vorkasse" ? Is it that I have to pay 6 € with Bank transfer and that I pay the rest here at my house on delivery ? And how long can it take to get over here :) I read 1,5 weak in faq if I am correct  :-/

:)

Montag, 2. Juni 2003, 16:12

Ohh, shame on me. I forgot answering your 2nd question :)
At first:
Straight metal connectors are included in the set but if you want elbows as shown in the picture you have to order 2 of them addionally. Therefore you go to "Ersatzteile" and there you pick "Gewinkelte Anschlüsse im plug&cool™-System" with G1/8".

"Vorkasse" means that you have to pay first and after money transfer the package will be sent to you.
You better write a short mail to AC regarding your delivery questions. It may take a while till you get an answer but then you have the official statement.

kaZuo

Edit:
I think it's better to buy 2 more elbows for the Aquatube because it seems to be that there isn't much space between Aquatube und Aquabay. Would be better for the flexible tube.

BlackZ

Montag, 2. Juni 2003, 17:02

OK tnx :)

I tought I could pay 6,79 Euro in "Vorkasse" with banktransfer :) and then you pay the rest at your door when they deliver.

But it is possible to arrange a delivery date cause I am not allways at home ;) (Think nobody is)

Montag, 2. Juni 2003, 17:15

"COD Service is only available in Germany and Austria."
This would have been the answer to your question.
COD= Cash On Delivery

Is your last statement a question? I don't really understand it. ???
Here my guess: I think delivery service is coming to your home and if nobody is there you'll get a notice with a phonenumber. Maybe then you can arrange a delivery date.

kaZuo

BlackZ

Montag, 2. Juni 2003, 17:26

oki many tnx :) yes last one was a question ;) ?
and you answered what I wanted to know :)

Tnx a lot for all the info :).
Now it's time to order :)

Montag, 2. Juni 2003, 17:31

But if u put The Aquatube in the AquaBay and there is a drive under it, u also need angles (<<Winkel>>) for the Aquatube!!

TaK47

P.S. I've got a bad grammer, but I PISS OF IT!!!

Re: high end 240 &amp;amp; aquabay

Montag, 2. Juni 2003, 17:35

Zitat von »kaZuo«

Edit:
I think it's better to buy 2 more elbows for the Aquatube because it seems to be that there isn't much space between Aquatube und Aquabay. Would be better for the flexible tube.

Allready said. ;D

Montag, 2. Juni 2003, 17:37

Ups!! :-/

OKOK doppelt hält besser!! :-)

BlackZ

Montag, 2. Juni 2003, 17:40

Zitat von »TaK47«

But if u put The Aquatube in the AquaBay and there is a drive under it, u also need angles (<<Winkel>>) for the Aquatube!!

TaK47

P.S. I've got a bad grammer, but I PISS OF IT!!!

Me 2 :p
Don't worry :D

I said in the beginning you may answer in German ;) if you want :).

BlackZ

Montag, 2. Juni 2003, 19:38

And then the FINAL question :)

Yeh I know I am a bit worried ;)

Are the Screw's included (don't laugh plz :D) to attatch the coolers on the CPU & GPU ? :)

Montag, 2. Juni 2003, 19:39

Yes they are :)

BlackZ

Montag, 2. Juni 2003, 19:43

Whoohoo 8)