• 13.05.2024, 21:12
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

gsjosh

Wich Components To Choose?

Dienstag, 10. Juni 2003, 19:56

Ich bin nicht deutsch und mein deutch ist nicht ubergut. Will jemand mich hilfen in dutch oder englisch mit das kaufen von eine systeem von aquacomputer? Please! :-[

Re: Hilfe

Dienstag, 10. Juni 2003, 20:06

Wilkommmen im Forum,
Welcome,

if you write in english, you will get some answers.

gsjosh

Dienstag, 10. Juni 2003, 20:11

Vielen dank ;D.

I'm will be back with my story but first I have to learn for some school tests :-/. Thanks for the great help.

Dienstag, 10. Juni 2003, 20:18

So you just wanted to test whether you´ll get help or not... ;)

CU later and then directly ask, we´ll see if we can help.
Meister der symmetrischen Smileys!!! :D 8) :P :cursing: :thumbsup: :cursing: :P 8) :D

Dienstag, 10. Juni 2003, 20:20

Nice writhing!
Your`re welcome!

P.S.
Welcom at ac!
Suche Bücher von Tanenbaum und Galileo (auch Video-Training) - bitte KM! [img] http://www.aqua-computer-berlin.de/logo.png [/img]

Dienstag, 10. Juni 2003, 23:02

Hi,
just ask, we answer, ;)
welcome here
cu cantaloop

BongoKarl

unregistriert

Dienstag, 10. Juni 2003, 23:05

remember : Don't ask for ask ^^ :) welcome

gsjosh

Mittwoch, 11. Juni 2003, 00:07

First of all, I want all you to thank you for building this stuff, It's really awsome and it looks great! But I won't need to tell you all that ::).

Than get to the point. All I want is a system that fits into my n00bness now and wich will also fit in experienced use when I'm a bit more professional. But I need to know some little things before I'm building my system. Therefore I quickly assembled a little list:

1. Option CPU Cooling: cuplex evo Plexiglas Rev. 1.1 (Socket A)?
2. Option CPU Cooling: cuplex Rev. 1.2 (Socket A)?
- Wich of those 2 options are because maybe my budget is too small, I prefer the Evo but when I'm short on cash I will buy the normal Cuplex.
- What kind of Anschluss do I need? I know when I need Gewinkelte Anschlusse but I don't know what to use, Plug & Cool (called P&C from now on), Schlauchtullen or Pneumatic. All the Anschlusser have to be the same or not? With Schlauchtullen I need Schlauchschellen but I think those are ugly. So The P&C are the only option left with the pneumatic. With both of this kind I do not need extra things to get my schlauchen in place, right? But now, people in Holland say I will have to need the pneumatic because they're the standard in Holland. If I Don't choose those, Holland gears can't fit in to my system or what? And schlauchtullen, are those no option? And do all those anschlusser fit on the same 10mm pipe?

twinplex™ Rev. 1.2 (GeForce4)
- Those anschlusser have to be the same as the rest of the system, richt?

twinplex™ Rev. 1.2 (Chipset)
- Those anschlusser have to be the same as the rest of the system, richt?

1. airplex evo 360
2. airplex evo 240
- If I get a 2 12mm fan airplex my fans will have to rotate very fast and that will create much noise, if I get the 360 this will be less, right? And Does it cool better (with the fans at the same speed) and how much better, in temperatures?

1. Eheim 1046?
2. A stronger Eheim?
3. Hydor L20?
- Wich pump do I need? Wich eheim do I need for kooling 3 blocks, a airplex and a resevoir? Is the 1046 strong enough and what is the better thing when I buy a stronger pump? And the Hydor the same questions. But wich one is more silent (in decibells please) and what are the other pros and cons?

1. plug&cool Anschluss-Satz Eheim 1048
2. plug&cool Anschlussatz für Hydor L20
- Depends on wich pump I buy.

Schlauchen (slangen in Dutch)
- Wich pipes do I need?

Other Things needed but these? I know about the resevoir but I think I'm building that by hand, because I think those here are expensive (but beautifull ;)).

Thanks!

gsjosh

Mittwoch, 11. Juni 2003, 14:21

kann niemand mich hilfen? :-/

Mittwoch, 11. Juni 2003, 15:01

Its better to take the Eheim 1046, cause not so loud and enough power for ur system.

If u take the Plug & Cool for ur whole system u would need the specially Plug & Cool Pipe ... (Shop -> Zubehör -> Schläuche zum plug&cool-System)

Get the Cuplex 1.2 ... cause it cost only 30€ and the cooling is nearly same good as the cooling by the Cuplex 1.1

Well, if the 120mm fans enabled on 12V they make a lot of noise ... so u have to put them on a lower rate ( 7V )

If u got high passiv Coolers on ur graficcard u would need a other Top of the Twinplex ... if not, forget it  ;)

If u get the 360 u will get better Temps, how better no one can tell u but he needs more place ...

What special Thing do u need ?

PipeCutter or some "Winkel" that u can overcome some narrow cornors

Any open questions ? Ask ...  :D

Please tell us which Case do u got, and if u got some photos, please show

So long Tiak
MfG Tiak

Mittwoch, 11. Juni 2003, 15:18

Zitat von »Tiak«

Get the Cuplex 1.2 ... cause it cost only 30€ and the cooling is nearly same good as the cooling by the Cuplex 1.1
k

He wanted to say , that the cuplex 1.2 is nearly as good as the Cuplex Evo1.1 .
;)
tiny difference

Mittwoch, 11. Juni 2003, 15:22

First of all, the topic´s name is not quite well chosen - english and direct question would have been better. ;)

CuPlex-Question:
You only need the CuPlex Evo if you want 2-3 degrees better temps and the nice look. Otherwise the standard CuPlex is enough, I use it too and am very satisfied with its performance.
Also there are better modding possibilities... ;D

All the same you will need straight connections (= gerade Anschlüsse) in more than 99% of all cases.
I don´t know about the Dutch watercool "standards", but PnC connectors are very reliable and much easier to handle than any other connection. But if you like you can order 10mm connections instead.
There are only problems if you mix the types of hoses (= SChläuche) in your system, PnC Connectors mandatory use PUR hoses with 8/6mm diameter (outside/inside).

Twinplex GF4:
No, the connectors do not have to be the same than the ones for the CuPlex. I advise you to use the recommended AC-solution: TP Grafikkarte with connectors at the side. There is a special version, look for it in the shop.

TP Chipset:
Use straight connectors, like AC recommends.

Radiator:
Depends on how you want to install your system. It is mandatory that you install fans on the radiator if you install inside your case. In outside installation you can also use the radiator without extra fans, but you will not have good temps in your system then.

Eheim:
Use the 1046 like AC recommends, it works fine in all systems I know. Haven´t seen anything here which it couldn´t handle.

Accessoires:
You will need in most cases angular (=gewinkelte) connectors if you want to use the Aquatube as reservoir. Just read through Dinos Foto Story to get to know how to install an AC watercooling system.
And I recommend to buy a T-Stück and the plug (Shop -> "Zubehör" -> "Plug&Cool") for easier emptying of your system. Just install like this:

You can open the reservoir and the plug to do so.

And last but not least order some angular connectors (=Winkelverbinder PnC) and about 3m PUR hose.

So, I wrote a whole novel and hope that your questions were all covered... ;)
Meister der symmetrischen Smileys!!! :D 8) :P :cursing: :thumbsup: :cursing: :P 8) :D

gsjosh

Re: Wich Components To Choose?

Mittwoch, 11. Juni 2003, 16:30

I made A short thing in Microsoft Office Excel, look at the website: http://gsjosh.yabbsites.com/tijdelijk/IA…Computer.de.htm

Thanks for the magnificant help, but I'm not done asking questions ;)

Because:

- Why do I best buy the Eheim 1046 and not an other pump?
- Will the radiotor stick in my system? I REALLY want that!
- Are All Blocks and plugs now chosen right?
- The Evo or te Rev, it's just an personal choise, I won't ask anymore wich one is better ;).
- Why Are there than better Mod-possibylities with the Rev as CPU Cooler?
- I want to make my own resevoir, wich plugs do I need?

Mittwoch, 11. Juni 2003, 16:39

Hi,

i think u have a big tower, so there ist enough space between the cap of the case and the mains adapter! if you don´t use the two topest 5,25" Slots for CD - Rom, you should install the Airplex evo 360 in the top of you case!

so long

Mysterox

gsjosh

Mittwoch, 11. Juni 2003, 17:01

I've been thinking of that too ::). I don't think that will fit :(

Mittwoch, 11. Juni 2003, 17:07

Hi,

oh, on the other pictures i can´t see the floppy drive!
hmm.... only 25 cm, then i think the airplex evo 240 wouldn´t also fit!

It is also possible to install the Airplex evo 360 with erxternal carrier!

That´s the way i would install my Airplex Evo 360!

so long

mysterox

gsjosh

Mittwoch, 11. Juni 2003, 17:34

Yup, also was thinking of placing my radiator on the top but I don't like that very much :/. First I want to discuss other solutions.

Mittwoch, 11. Juni 2003, 17:42

Hi and welcome to the forum!

The Eheim 1046 is sufficient for almost all systems. You don't need any more power than you can get with this pump. In fact the additional power of the 1048 for example often leads to problems like loud noise (plus the pump heats the water, too).

As for the modding potential of the Cuplex: When you look closely at Funk's pictures you can see that he has drilled some tiny holes into the plexiglass of his Cuplex and inserted LEDs. You can't do that with the Cuplex Evo. (Remember: You'll void warranty by doing this ;))

For your Reservoir you can take any plugs you like. You can find Plug&Cool Connectors and hose barbs (Schlauchtüllen) in the Shop under "Ersatzteile" (Spare Parts).

Oh, by the way:

Zitat

What kind of Anschluss do I need? I know when I need Gewinkelte Anschlusse but I don't know what to use, Plug & Cool, Schlauchtullen or Pneumatic.
Hehe, I love that! No offense meant, this english/german mix just sounds too funny :D
"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!
-- Hoban Washburn

Mittwoch, 11. Juni 2003, 18:59

Hello!

To some questions that you posed on your webside:
I personally think the "4-Loch Halterung" is better than the "3-Nasen Halterung", because it can be installed more easily and does not create so much load on the CPU-Socket. However some mainboards do not have the mounting holes that are essential to use this kind of holding device. In this case you need to buy the "3-Nasen Halterung" (or how is it called? - anyway, the one with the springs).

As your video card has passive heat sinks on the bga-ram, i'd rather advise you, to take another configuration of the twinplex. This could be the chipset cover and angled connectors. Otherwise you might get some problems as the heatsinks might be in the way.

You described above that a water cooling system with an AirPlex Evo 240 would be automatically much louder than with an Evo 360. Actually this is not true. The Evo 240 delivers by far enough cooling performance, so that you can conveniently cool all three devices at a minimum noise level.
I assume that the performance difference between the 240 and the 360 is at about 2-3° degrees maximum.
So don't worry if your case is too small for placing an Evo 360. Your water cooling can still be an ultra-silent pleasure with excellent performance. ;)

The Eheim 1046 should really be enough. Actually at first I also thought that the 1046 might be too weak for such a big system, but if you take into consideration that the 1046 pumps about 300 litres per hour, this should definitely be enough.
Well, the Hydor is not bad either, but it is not "Made in Germany" ;) ;). No, seriously, Eheims quality is better.

Depending on how you want to construct your reservoir you should take Plug&Cool connectors either with inner thread (Innengewinde) or outer thread (Aussengewinde). And don't forget to seal the threads. ;)
Core i7-920, Gigabyte EX58-UD5, 3x2GB DDR3-1600 CL7, Gigabyte GTX285, 2x1TB WD Black, LG GGW-H20L, X-Fi Ti, Lian Li A7110B - cooled by aquacomputer

Mein gesamtes System bei Nethands
(Kommentare erwünscht!)

gsjosh

Mittwoch, 11. Juni 2003, 21:45

This is the perfect help! ::)

But about that videocard, the passive cool block is about 1 cm in height. So is that possible with the graffikkarte twinplex? And what solution do we have than? Taking a gewinkelte?

And About that radiator. I'm gonna think about a solution (I want to cool as much as possible :) ) and else, i'm taking the 240.

Why does this site so many things I don't need? :D Like the radaitors and pumps ;)