• 04.06.2024, 07:01
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

GuPPie

Hydor L20 on/off

Freitag, 27. Juni 2003, 18:47

Hello I'm from holland so I will write english to make my self clear.

I wanna know if I can buy something wich will turn my pomp on when my pc goes on. and if I can't buy it, how can i make it?

Re: Hydor L20  on/off

Freitag, 27. Juni 2003, 21:39

welcome to this board !

if you buy the aquapower or another power-supply in the shop you can connect the pump with the power-supply and the pump will go on when you turn on your pc.
Eifersucht ist Leidenschaft, die mit Eifer sucht was Leiden macht. | Wakü-Einbau Fotos | AC-Giga Video

Re: Hydor L20 on/off

Freitag, 27. Juni 2003, 22:14

Or you buy a master-slave-powerpoint!
With this thing the pump will start with your pc.
This powerpoint hast several connectors. some are slave and one is master!
At the point of time, when the master gets power out of the plug, the slaveplugs will also give power!
You must plug the pc in the master and the pump in the slave, so the pump will run, when the pc does!
"Der Horizont mancher Menschen ist ein Kreis mit dem Radius null. Das nennen sie dann ihren Standpunkt."

GuPPie

Samstag, 28. Juni 2003, 00:00

Ok thats where I was looking for, but do they sell that at AQUA Computers or do I have to look somewhere else?
And where is somewhere else? Maby in holland aswell?

Samstag, 28. Juni 2003, 01:53

if you like a whole power-supply you should buy it here, but for a simple master-slave powerpoint go in your favourite electric-shop in holland and buy it there, a alternative solution is to buy it at ebay.
Eifersucht ist Leidenschaft, die mit Eifer sucht was Leiden macht. | Wakü-Einbau Fotos | AC-Giga Video

GuPPie

Dienstag, 1. Juli 2003, 18:32

I didn't found that powerpoint where shall i look and and whats a normal name for it, I dont think the will call it a master slave powerpoint :S

Dienstag, 1. Juli 2003, 19:11

Es heisst Master - Slave Steckdose...

Und Deutsch verstehen tun eigentlich die Holländer, also warum schreibt ihr alle in Englisch?!

--> http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?View…9&category=3666
Signatur out of date...

GuPPie

Dienstag, 1. Juli 2003, 19:28

And that's in dutch? :P

Dienstag, 1. Juli 2003, 20:12

I think the picture in the above ebay-link says more than words ;)

since in germany it's called "master-slave steckdosenleiste" i think the master-slave part of the name will be international.

"steckdose" means powerplug or powerpoint, and a "steckdosenleiste" means that there are a few powerplugs in a row, like in the picture.

this thing is nothing special for watercooling, but often used if you want to turn on your e.g. printer with the computer.
so it's really usual in supermarkets, diy-markets,...
i think that also in holland this way.

Another way is to mod your power supply in this way:
http://www.netzelch.de/Tips/NT.htm
But translating this will be a hard job, trying it only by the pictures could thread your life, so this master-slave-thing will be the best solution i think.
Gott hat die Welt ja nur in sieben Tagen erschaffen können, weil es keine installierte Basis gab.

Umberto

Dienstag, 1. Juli 2003, 20:24

Hi!
Well, just juse plug-Sockets with a mounted swich.
They are much cheaper than a master-slave-socket...
Ciao,
Umberto

GuPPie

Mittwoch, 2. Juli 2003, 17:12

Yeah I think I will do that, The master slave thing is 70 euro, and I still think there should be a cheaper way. But I will go for the swich thing. Anybody some other ideas? maby a relais?

Mittwoch, 2. Juli 2003, 21:11

ich verstehe nur bahnhof aber ihr werdet schon recht haben ;D

zwitter
Ädit: wer Rechtschreibfehler findet kann sie behalten.

Mittwoch, 2. Juli 2003, 22:26

You can use a relais that switches with a voltage of 12V.
You cut one wire of the pump's power cable, and connect the two ends to the output of the relais.

Then you can put the input of the relais to a 12v connector of the computer. then as soon as the computer ist turned on, the relais switches and connects the cut wire of the pump again.

hope you can understand how i mean it. but i don't know what such a relais is called in english.
C programmers never die. They are just cast into void. Neues moddingtech.de Portal online!

Mittwoch, 2. Juli 2003, 22:31

Zitat von »GuPPie«

The master slave thing is 70 euro

I bought mine for 'bout 15...
Gute work-live-balance ist, wenn man von seinem Privatleben erschöpfter ist als von der Arbeit.