• 28.04.2024, 06:30
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Help buying at Aqua Computer

Mittwoch, 4. Februar 2004, 03:00

First of all sorry i dont speak any german, i have been pointed in the right direction by the guys in the #aqua-computer irc channel - thanks Shoggy + SharaX

I would like to place an order with aqua computer, i have sent and email twice reguarding the order.

The stockest of Aqua Computer in the UK does not seem to be open, So i will have to ask for the parts direct from awua computer.

I did try to phone Aqua Computer, but phone is always busy,
im sorry to Ask but can you reply to my emails asap please,
i cant wait for the parts from aqua computer they look so good!!

i also notice that you guys dont seem to take credit card is this right ??

if anybody in the forums wants to comment please do.

my project pc is the Coolermaster Wave with full Aqua computer cooling.

any thoguhts??

danke

Re: Help buying at Aqua Computer

Mittwoch, 4. Februar 2004, 08:39

Hi,

i noticed that the phone is busy alltime, too ;)
when did you send your email? i'd wait at least 3-4 days for an answer..

cu
Athlon XP 2000+ @ 2200+ (145 x 12.5) EPoX 8RDA3 2x 512 MB Infineon PC266 CL2 (2-2-2-6) (3819 punkte) 1x 120 gb + 2x 80 gb(raid0, 7502 punkte) GF4Ti4200 @ 320/600

Mittwoch, 4. Februar 2004, 08:52

Zitat von »roadrunner«

my project pc is the Coolermaster Wave with full Aqua computer cooling.

any thoguhts??

One thought at least... dont forget to show some pics to us when its done ;)

Mittwoch, 4. Februar 2004, 10:51

Your're right, they don`t accept credit cards but you could trasfer the money to the accound of Aqua- Computer- Systeme. They will send you an e-mail with the accoundnumber after you have ordert your cooling.
I hope, that you can understand my bad English.
Wenn das bitte jemand verbessern würde..
Suche Bücher von Tanenbaum und Galileo (auch Video-Training) - bitte KM! [img] http://www.aqua-computer-berlin.de/logo.png [/img]

Mittwoch, 4. Februar 2004, 10:55

Hi

You can also write us an email in english. Our english support by chris moeller is very well.

Dino
Videtis hic hommunculum qui verrit suum stabulum. Quid ibi homo invenit? Pulchrum cuplexum areum!

Mittwoch, 4. Februar 2004, 14:06

Zitat von »Katzenfreund«

Your`re right, they don`t aksept credit cards but you coud trasfer the many to the accound of Aqua- Computer- Systeme. They will send you an e-mail with the accound nummber after you order your cooling.
I hope, that you can understand my bad English.
Wenn das bitte jemand verbessern würde..

Aber gerne doch :P

Your`re = You're
aksept = accept
coud = could
many = money
accound = account
nummber = number

Und statt 'after you order your' würde ich eher 'after you have ordered your' schreiben ;D

Roadrunner, the email adress of Chris Moeller is chris@aqua-computer.de

And you have an email with the requested dimensions of the fan grill (the thing you asked for last night).