• 04.05.2024, 02:49
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Drakxter

Water level going down. Normal or??

Montag, 15. März 2004, 21:54

Is it normal that the amount of water in your water cooling system goes down a little over time.. Becuase thats what is happening to me.

The first few times when I was testing I did have a leak or two that you could clearly see, but I learned from my mistakes and in the final setup there are no leaks (That you can see or feel.), yet the amount of water in the system goes down a bit over time.

Is this normal. Maybe becuase of air in the "radiators"?
Its not that much water thats gone missing, and its been happening over 3-4 weeks.

I am using Plug and Cool, by the way.

Thanks.

Re: Water level going down. Normal or??

Montag, 15. März 2004, 22:06

It's normal!! But it shouldn't be to much!!

greetz TaK47

Montag, 15. März 2004, 22:10

That's nothing unnatural, don't worry.

Some water always diffuses through the tubes, even those used by the P&C-system. Also, there could be some air bubbles within the system(most likely found in, as you guessed, the radiator).

Filling in some water every half year will do the trick, there's no way to avoid some water drain over time(at least not to my knowledge). The smaller your reservoir, the more often you should refill some. If you use an Aquatube some months still will be enough.
(14:03:23) (Cerbis_Latran) Dude, uhm. Do me a personal favor?
(14:03:51) (Eliza) what is it?
(14:04:04) (Cerbis_Latran) Never kill anyone. You'd enjoy it far too much.

Drakxter

Dienstag, 16. März 2004, 19:10

Thanks a lot :)

I was thinking it was something like you said, but its nice to have it confirmed.

;)

Dienstag, 16. März 2004, 19:29

That´s correct, you´ll have a little water-loss trough the time. The waterlevel of my AT has fallen approximately 2cm during 7 months... ;)

CU
Die Weisheit des Tages: "Nein, ISDN ist nicht die Abkürzung für 'Ich seh da nix'..." ^^

"10 Stunden harte Arbeit sind nix für ne Bürotussi wie mich..." - Chewy

Mittwoch, 17. März 2004, 00:48

Zitat von »Onkel«

That´s correct, you´ll have a little water-loss trough the time. The waterlevel of my AT has fallen approximately 2cm during 7 months... ;)

CU

Correct. I made the same experiences. After 5-6 months I refilled approx. 3cm in my AT. So, don't worry... :)
AC Komplett-Wakü in Lian-Li PC70 Athlon 2400+ 2x256 Twinmos/Winbond Barracuda V 80GB Abit NF7 Rev.2 Sapphire 9800pro

Mittwoch, 17. März 2004, 01:23

Zitat von »skylink«

So, don't worry... :)

...be happy 8)

Mittwoch, 17. März 2004, 20:40

Zitat von »Shoggy«

...be happy 8)

nee das heisst doch " trink ONKO " ::)
GBT GA8INXP/P4-3,06GHZ/Radeon 9600 PRO/all cooled by AC INTEL lNSIDE IDIOT OUTSIDE

Drakxter

Freitag, 19. März 2004, 00:00

Ok ok, I wont worry then :)