• 26.05.2024, 02:53
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

hi

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Re: hi

Dienstag, 22. Oktober 2002, 00:01

Zitat von »Quik«

do you think AC stuff is better than innovatek?

This is the wrong place to ask such a question because this Forum is strictly limited to AC products.
If you want to find out sth about Inno... you have to search for another Forum.

BTW: Just when you compare the look of both products you can easily decide which is better... ;) (Manufacturer´s Forum means you´ll find a lot of AC Fanatics here... ;D)
Meister der symmetrischen Smileys!!! :D 8) :P :cursing: :thumbsup: :cursing: :P 8) :D

Dienstag, 22. Oktober 2002, 00:04

Zitat von »Quik«

do you think AC stuff is better than innovatek?

YES! It looks much better and is a little cheaper I think

Dienstag, 22. Oktober 2002, 00:10

Just to stress these "optical" ascpects:

Still need more info? ;)
Meister der symmetrischen Smileys!!! :D 8) :P :cursing: :thumbsup: :cursing: :P 8) :D

Quik

Dienstag, 22. Oktober 2002, 00:22

ok, im sorry, i didnt understand that i wasnt allowed to post stuff about other manufacturers.

It loooks a lot better than innovatek stuff though

Quik

Dienstag, 22. Oktober 2002, 00:34

if i did get the AC products does water wetter work ok with them?

Quik

Dienstag, 22. Oktober 2002, 00:57

very stupid question now. how do i know if he has replied to my IM?

Dienstag, 22. Oktober 2002, 00:59

On top of the Forum the number of "Kurznachricht(en)" is displayed...
1 means you have... ;)

Quik

Dienstag, 22. Oktober 2002, 01:01

will it still be there after i refresh the page?

Dienstag, 22. Oktober 2002, 01:03

hi

u got a short message. acfluid is recommended for your destilled water.

dino
Videtis hic hommunculum qui verrit suum stabulum. Quid ibi homo invenit? Pulchrum cuplexum areum!

Dienstag, 22. Oktober 2002, 01:04

sure

btw. i tried the "legendary" water wetter a long time ago. all i got was 1 degree better cpu temperature. that stuff isnt worth the money in my opinion.
Learn to read the feed. Earn the right to write. :thumbup:

Dienstag, 22. Oktober 2002, 01:04

Yes, that´s a basic part of your Account in our Forum. It won´t disappear. Don´t worry if Dino won´t write back immediately, in the worst case he´ll know a competent person of the AC staff to forward your IM to... :D

Dienstag, 22. Oktober 2002, 01:09

Yes it will be there until you delete them with the button "löschen". Refreshing is no problem.

Edit: I'm really to slow ;D

Quik

Dienstag, 22. Oktober 2002, 01:12

Dino, I have sent you an email to the address you asked me.

Dienstag, 22. Oktober 2002, 01:16

yes, and you did it well ;) i ll answer in an few hours.

dino
Videtis hic hommunculum qui verrit suum stabulum. Quid ibi homo invenit? Pulchrum cuplexum areum!

Quik

Dienstag, 22. Oktober 2002, 01:18

ok i may not be online to see the reply tonightbut i will see it tomorrow morning.

Dienstag, 22. Oktober 2002, 13:07

Zitat von »Quik«

its not that bad.

lol ... but your english is.
if you are born english .... i am corean.
sorry guys ... but there is no one in this thread speaking english quite well. not even me.

slame

Dienstag, 22. Oktober 2002, 18:56

Zitat von »slame«

lol ... but your english is.
if you are born english .... i am corean.
sorry guys ... but there is no one in this thread speaking english quite well. not even me.

slame

So waht?
Perfectly understandable english on the linguistic level of an Oxford scholar is not necessarily needed for communication, is it?
As long as we all know what the the bloke taling to us is trying to say, i'd figure we are all on the sunny side of things?!
Ain't talking 'bout Shakespeare dude, just H2O cooling, right?

Woodstock

By the way: When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on earth. So what the hell, leap
;D

Quik

Dienstag, 22. Oktober 2002, 20:39

lol

Dienstag, 22. Oktober 2002, 21:13

Zitat von »woodstock«

So waht?
Perfectly understandable english on the linguistic level of an Oxford scholar is not necessarily needed for communication, is it?
As long as we all know what the the bloke taling to us is trying to say, i'd figure we are all on the sunny side of things?!
Ain't talking 'bout Shakespeare dude, just H2O cooling, right?

Woodstock

By the way: When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on earth. So what the hell, leap
;D

why don´t you just write f*** you, when u mean it ?

ich habe am ende gesagt, daß ich es auch nicht gut spreche. alles was ich sagen wollte ist das ich bezweifel, daß er engländer ist. ok ? wieso fühlst du dich eigentlich angep**** ?

ich fand es bloß komisch, daß ein engländer, der kein englisch kann, einem der genauso wenig englisch kann bescheinigt, daß er englisch kann. enbehrt doch nicht jeder komik, oder ?
wie bei loriot ...

ein schelm der böses dabei denkt

slame

edit:

@quik ... can you please post your website adress ?

Dienstag, 22. Oktober 2002, 22:16

Was hier einige Bundesbürger hinterlassen, ist auch nicht immer 1A.