• 12.06.2024, 00:34
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

damado

Help with airplex please

Samstag, 9. November 2002, 05:03

Hi, I'm trying to figure out how this airplex goes in the plexi holder thing. In the picture online it shows the connectors on the inside, but that seems impossible.

Here is the photo I was looking at, I can see the plug in connectors are on the inside of the plexi.

Here is the only way I can get it to fit, but there is a big gap

What am I doing wrong? =)

Re: Help with airplex please

Samstag, 9. November 2002, 09:27

Hi!

You´re doing nothing wrong.
The connectors have to lie(lay?) outside.
With the holder there were two little screws with two little black rings to close the gap. then the airplex fits in the holder.
If you like to see any pictures, ask me.

Tim

Samstag, 9. November 2002, 12:25

As long as your AP fits in the Plexi holder thing tight enough, everything's allright. Just use the mentioned screws and the black rings.
I guess they're just producing a newer version of the thing by now than the one on the first picture.

So long NukeFX
Ein zum Handeln unfähiger denkender Mensch ist weitaus harmloser, als ein zum Denken unfähiger handelnder Mensch.

Samstag, 9. November 2002, 13:37

If you look at the picture exactly, you can see that the connectors are outside. :)
You just see them trought the plexi. ;)
DUAL 1700+ @ 2133MHZ

Samstag, 9. November 2002, 14:08

Yeah, when you know it, you see it ;)
Ein zum Handeln unfähiger denkender Mensch ist weitaus harmloser, als ein zum Denken unfähiger handelnder Mensch.

damado

Samstag, 9. November 2002, 18:36

Thanks guys =) I got all the bags with the screws mixed up so I didn't know what went with that. Now I see it how it works tho =) Thanks again. I just wish I could turn the plugs around to face backwards. I guess I'll just order straight connectors and use a 90 degree plug&cool fitting.

Thanks again. :D

unregistriert

Samstag, 9. November 2002, 23:31

AC sollte noch eine engliche HP machen! ;D ;D

Sonntag, 10. November 2002, 15:56

Yeah, an english version of the site wouldn't be a bad idea. Maybe someone should tell'em.
But that depends on how many english-speaking customers they have and as long you only have a few (2-20 or so) of'em a year, it's unlikely that they're gonna do it.

So long NukeFX