• 01.06.2024, 20:48
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

RyUle

Hilfe bei meinem ersten Watercooling

Donnerstag, 29. Mai 2003, 20:19

Hallo jeder,
werde ich die folgenden Bestandteile für meinen ersten Watercooling bestellen: cuplex evo, twinplex CP4-Typ 1, twinplex ATI, 2 airplex evo 120, aquatube+aquabay, Eheim 1048. Ich nehme alles mit 10 Millimeter schlauchtuellen.
Meine Einstellung ist Lian pc75 + Ic7-g + 9700 Pro. Ist dieses ein gute Einstellung? Jedes sind Tips, die Sie geben können, willkommen.

RyUle

P.S. Traurig für meinen Deutschen wird dieses mit babelfish übersetzt. Reagieren Sie bitte auf englisch

Re: Hilfe bei meinem ersten Watercooling

Donnerstag, 29. Mai 2003, 20:52

Hi,

there is no reason why choosing 10mm instead of 8mm. You wont get any better temps. Also, you won't need a 1048, take the 1046. It will be more than enough for your purposes ;)

Greetings from Germany ;D
Signatur out of date...

Donnerstag, 29. Mai 2003, 21:06

Do your self a favour and take the 8mm legris system and the eheim 1046. that's by far enough for your system.

why don't you post your request in english since english requests are answered here as well?
"Some men see things as they are and say why. I dream things that never were and say, why not?" John F. Kennedy

RyUle

Donnerstag, 29. Mai 2003, 21:30

Ok thx.
The only reason i took 10 mm was because i'm not shure wich diameter is plug and cool (6 or 8 mm) but i'll change the config.
Also will i have enough room for overclocking with this config?

Nacht-Elf

unregistriert

Donnerstag, 29. Mai 2003, 21:41

maybe it woul be better if you take one AirplexEvo 240 and two papst ventilators (lüfter).

Donnerstag, 29. Mai 2003, 21:43

i would take the cuplex instead of the cuplex evo because it looks better 8) and is much cheaper because of the "sommeraktion".
overclocking should be no problem, with both cuplex and cuplex evo and 2 airplex 120(with fans).
Fotos von Wakü, Tower, etc. http://www.tbechtold.de/modding.html

Donnerstag, 29. Mai 2003, 21:48

if you want to have a really silent PC you better take an Airplex evo 240 or 360 with the external mount.you can easily cool actual hardware without the noise of any fans(passive using; 2 supersilent 120mm fans cost ~45€) excluding the power supply.
Plug&Cool got an inner diameter of 6 mm and an outer one of 8 mm.

edit: contact Stephan for the shipment.he will help you.
(14:03:23) (Cerbis_Latran) Dude, uhm. Do me a personal favor?
(14:03:51) (Eliza) what is it?
(14:04:04) (Cerbis_Latran) Never kill anyone. You'd enjoy it far too much.

RyUle

Donnerstag, 29. Mai 2003, 22:21

Thx for the quick replies :).
I was thinking of building the 2 Airplex 120 in the roof with the Einbaublende and the quatube in the aquabay in my drives.
Can somebody help me with the right waterflow?
I was thinking of Rad1 - cpu - nb - Rad2 - 9700 - reser - pump.

P.S. For all those fast Germans thx from a Belgian dude.

Nacht-Elf

unregistriert

Donnerstag, 29. Mai 2003, 22:26

there is no "perfect" way for the water (i know the sentence is shit ::) ). in a wattercooling-system the difference in the water temperature is ca. 1 °C from the coldest point to the hottest...
just connect the system like you want...

i hope you understand what i want... i'm not se best in english

RyUle

Donnerstag, 29. Mai 2003, 22:41

Hehe your english is as good as mine ;D.
You mean if i take 1 airplex 240 with as waterflow:
rad - cpu - 9700 - nb - reser - pump the water will never get hotter than 1° ::). Cool.

Greetings,
RyUle

Donnerstag, 29. Mai 2003, 22:45

;D

not quite.he means it makes no difference for the temperature on which way your components are connected.build you water cooling as it fits best in your case.
2 evo 120 are nearly the same as 1 evo 240...slightly better...

Nacht-Elf

unregistriert

Donnerstag, 29. Mai 2003, 23:17

no no...
phoenix has understood me ;)

mors

Donnerstag, 29. Mai 2003, 23:54

Hi!
This is my very first post in this forum... Yeeha.
Thx for this great thread, it helped me a lot deciding which Schlauchsystem to take. I think i will choose the Plug-and-Cool System, because its very easy to handle, looks pretty good and does its job. just one question: do you think the cuplex evo and its cheaper brother have a remarkable performance difference? And, if so, is the cuplex evo still acceptable for a non-oc'ed systems?

mors

Freitag, 30. Mai 2003, 00:01

Welcome to the Forum!
Plug&Cool is a very good decision :)
some people say the evo is better, other dont.the evo 1.1 should be the best cooler AC got...maybe 2 or 3 degrees better.most people buy him because of the design(i love my evo 1.0...).every actual cooler got nearly the same performance(micro-structure coolers not included); a good radiator gives your cooling system more performance than a high-end cooler.let your sense of design decide which cooler to buy.

RyUle

Freitag, 30. Mai 2003, 14:10

Another quetion, i orderd the watercorrosion and the blue glowmotion, can i mix them?
How long stays your water good? Does it need to be changed after a time. Also in another thread i saw Dino jusing G11 what kind of product is that?
Sorry for al these quetions but when it comes to watercooling i'm a real noob.

Freitag, 30. Mai 2003, 14:26

Hi,

you not only can mix AcFluid and GlowMotion, you actually have to. G11 is an anticorrosive used in cars. You can buy it at any (german?) gas station.
I bought the Airplex 240 instead of two 120. Also I bought the cuplex evo 1.1 because its design is much better. You bought BlueMotion, so why didn't you buy a UV-lamp or at least a blue one? Without enlightment with a light which wave length is below 430nm the BlueMotion won't glow.

Freitag, 30. Mai 2003, 14:29

kann nur russisch ;D
Ädit: wer Rechtschreibfehler findet kann sie behalten.

RyUle

Freitag, 30. Mai 2003, 14:40

Zitat von »Altzheimer«

Hi,

You bought BlueMotion, so why didn't you buy a UV-lamp or at least a blue one? Without enlightment with a light which wave length is below 430nm the BlueMotion won't glow.

Becauce i have already a small uv kathode and have four blue sharkoonfans with bricht blue ccfl

Freitag, 30. Mai 2003, 14:42

OK 8)

RyUle

Freitag, 30. Mai 2003, 14:46

Sorry i forgot to ask is that G11 better than that Acfluid?