• 28.04.2024, 05:56
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero4 & poweradjust 2

Samstag, 6. August 2011, 21:46

Hi, been looking for ages but i can't find a manual for the PA2 ultra's, so here goes.

1) will it work with an Aquaero 4?

2) if i want to run two Dcc Laing 1 plus pumps will i need two PA2's? - they're 18W - 12V 1A pumps

Samstag, 6. August 2011, 23:05

Yep the PA2's will work fine with the AQ4...... Personnally I would put one pump on the AQ4 & the other pump to the PA2, so you could get away with just the 1 PA2, Depends really as too how many fans you plan on running also :).

N.

Samstag, 6. August 2011, 23:32

hi was going to run eight fans off the aquaero4

so think I'll need two as the max draw on the aq4 is 30w 8 fans come to 16 & the Laing 355's draw 18.

I read on a hardware canuks site that the poweradjust 2 didn't work with the aq4?

I presume that the poweradjust units just work independently from the aq4's & the software suite recognizes them & you control through that?

Sonntag, 7. August 2011, 11:29

I couldnt get it to work and sent an email to AC and the reply I got was that they do not work in tandem. If you can I will be more than pissed. Thats what drove me to buy the Aquaero 5 before they upgraded the heatsink and two channels died, so now I have to ship it to Germany and had to buy two waterblocks.
All could have been avoided if the AC4 and PA2 could work together.

pphx459

Samstag, 13. August 2011, 07:12

You definitely can run the PA2 Ultra with AQ4. I have done so in the past with 6 fans and 2 DDC pumps.

Sonntag, 14. August 2011, 15:59

No idea what each of you had in mind while writing. Fact is that the PA2 can NOT be connected to the aquabus of the aquaero 4. So both devices run independent and have no way to communicate with each other.

Of course you can run them side by side but as said there is no interaction between them.

Sonntag, 14. August 2011, 20:39

Ummmm!!!...Didn't think I mentioned anything about connecting the PA2 to AQ4 or that they communicated with each other?....... I just pointed out (as you have just said) that the PA2 will work with the AQ4, It shows up fine in the Aquasuite software as a seperate item yes, But it does run with the AQ4..... I had one running with my AQ4 for well over a 12 month's before I upgraded to the AQ5 :)...
Sorry if what I said in my previous post was misunderstood....
N.