• 27.04.2024, 22:38
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

PowerAjust2 & multiswich installation

Freitag, 19. August 2011, 15:22

Hi everyone, :)

I need some help installing /setting up USB cables and Aquabus with PowerAjust2 x3 & multiswich x1 hopefully to get most out of them.
I have no idea how theses devices can talk to each other and no English manual to help.

Ok, I have three PowerAjust units all together in one bay and multiswich above the PowerAjust2 units. At this stage no extra aquacomputer addons (added in the future).
I'm going to run three hungry 2amps fans with PowerAjust2 units and multiswich is used to switch on/off LED plus other things.

How how do I connect three PowerAjust units together with USB2 and Aquabus along with multiswich ?

Thanks

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »blueznoop« (19. August 2011, 15:24)

Freitag, 19. August 2011, 23:49

These devices are not able to communicate with each other. You will have to connect all of them to the USB to get full control.

Dienstag, 23. August 2011, 09:59

These devices are not able to communicate with each other. You will have to connect all of them to the USB to get full control.
Thanks for your your reply,

What is the best way to link 3 x PowerAjust2 USB's to Motherboard USB Connection ?
As I don't think I'll have enough free USB Connection on the Motherboard for No.2

(PA2= PowerAjust2 USB)

1. PA2 -> PA2 -> PA2 -> Motherboard (I would like)

2. PA2 ->Motherboard PA2 ->Motherboard PA2 ->Motherboard

Any further thoughts on PowerAjust2 connection would be helpful as I don't have English Manual. It's going be a bit of hit and miss thing.

Thanks

Dienstag, 23. August 2011, 15:37

Well, the only way to get control about all of them them is to use the USB connection of every device. You could also configure your settings for each one and let them run without the USB connection.