• 28.04.2024, 07:45
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

micpip

Unlucky radiator

Donnerstag, 1. September 2011, 20:58

Hi
Can you take a look at this, please?

It's an "Aiplex Revolution" I ordered from aquatuning.de few days ago for about 78€
I don't know how it could have been damaged, if it's UPS fault or not (I doubt it, the radiator box is in perfect condition), but from aquatuning.de they're telling me to send back the defective product, charging me another 30-40€ for the international shipping (Italy->Germany)
Do you think a radiator in that condition can still operate normally?
I'm very disappointed: I can't tell for sure if it was defective from the beginning, or if it was damaged by UPS, but I'm not pleased for all the troubles I'm experiencing.
I'd like to know your point of view about this situation: I don't think it can be defined as "RMA" or "Revocation" procedure, because I've received a defective product on arrival.

Thanks.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »micpip« (1. September 2011, 21:06)

Freitag, 2. September 2011, 01:42

If the package was insured I would definitely file a claim with ups. Your radiator is damaged and you shouldn't have to pay another penny to have the problem rectified. If UPS won't play ball then there is always your credit card company.

Freitag, 2. September 2011, 11:48

The radiator should still work if you don't see any cracks in the metal.

Well, we would have no problem to exchange the radiator through Aquatuning but we are not willing to pay the shipping costs - also since it has not been purchased from us. If Aquatuning is not willing to do the exchange you could also send it to us directly. Shipping a new one with DHL costs 13,49 EUR. So its up to you to contact Aquatuning again or do the exchange with us directly by paying the shipping costs.

micpip

Freitag, 2. September 2011, 13:55

Zitat

Well, we would have no problem to exchange the radiator through Aquatuning but we are not willing to pay the shipping costs
It wasn't ups fault, package is in good conditions.

I'm sending back the radiator to aquatuning.de in Germany, for the RMA, with the help of their local italian reseller (I send the radiator to the italian reseller and they will send it to Germany)
Let's see if they will replace the defective unit.
Can you contact their RMA department eventually to facilitate the replacement procedure? Need something? I don't know, maybe my client number?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »micpip« (2. September 2011, 13:59)

Freitag, 2. September 2011, 16:55

Would be helpful to provide your address details and order number etc. to info at aqua-computer.de

micpip

Freitag, 2. September 2011, 17:27

Can I use a private message to send you my data?

Freitag, 2. September 2011, 18:32

You can also send me a private message.

micpip

Freitag, 2. September 2011, 19:10

You have PM ;)

micpip

Donnerstag, 22. September 2011, 19:07

Last week package has finally arrived in Germany, and aquatuning.de are writing me this today:

Zitat

"hereby we confirm receipt of your reconsignment. The defective Radiator will be send to our manufacturer. We will send you a new one, as soon as we get it from our manufacturer."
?(

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »micpip« (22. September 2011, 19:10)

Donnerstag, 29. September 2011, 09:27

No idea...

I already had your radiator here on my desk two or three days ago. A new one has been shipped to Aquatuning so I guess you will get it soon.

I wrote them an e-mail earlier to speed up the exchange since we would exchange or refund it for sure so they could have sent a new one in advance.

micpip

Freitag, 30. September 2011, 13:00

they could have sent a new one in advance.
I thought the same
Anyway, thanks for the confirm of receipt, I will ask aquatuning again for an update.