• 28.04.2024, 15:48
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero FlowSensor high Flow strange loudly noise help !

Dienstag, 6. September 2011, 22:46

Hi

I have Aqua Computer FlowSensor High Flow model run with Auaero 5 XT and Big Problem .
From 40 to 130 L per hour it is noise less but when I turn my swiftech 655 pump to 5 speed gear and go to 141 liters per hour the noise from FlowSensor is killing me . It very loud noise just like something in side says brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr it is more low tone noise but very intensive . I can hear it every place in my room . This noise is louder then my TV run in the night hours . I spend hours to bulid my noisles watercooling custom setup and for the end this crazy noise from my FlowSensor :( !!!!!

My plan is i will by aqua computer dual top cover for 2 Swiftech MCP350 pumps but in this moment is nonsens over 140 liters per our i assume then i use t2 MCP350 i will have about 160 maybe 170 liters per hour my FlowSesnor will gonna explode :( .

Donnerstag, 8. September 2011, 15:51

And nothing ?? No one can help ?? X(

Donnerstag, 8. September 2011, 19:09

How is it alligned? Mine is vertically alligned. So the ports are down and up respectively. I hear nothing at all @ 130L/h.

Other than this I can't advise you anything else other than RMA it. But first try changing the orientation.

Freitag, 9. September 2011, 15:29

The same like mine . I have in port down otientation and out port up orientation .
Like I wrote in 130 l is noise less but every thing above 140 l is armagedon . The noise above 140 l killing me .

Montag, 12. September 2011, 11:00

As I said there is no noise at all @130 l/h. So it may as well be the case that your flow meter is damaged.

Sonntag, 25. September 2011, 22:45

Oh man, I am seriously f*!@#$ pissed off this moment.

Can someone from aquacomputer tell me what is the life expectancy of the high flow flowmeter? I am having the same issue with the OP now just after =~ 3 months of usage. I mean WTH is wrong with this thing?

3 months guarantee or what? The whole purpose of making a pc watercooled is silence and with this flowmeter you have a nice "tick" "tick" noise all the time drilling through your brains. Is this the expected quality of a German product? Seriously?

Is aquasuite compatible with other flowsensors? At least let us know that so we can maintain our sanity...

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Silvermaul« (26. September 2011, 00:26)

Sonntag, 25. September 2011, 23:34

You can use other makes no problem like these http://specialtech.co.uk/spshop/customer…s-pid-9955.html, http://specialtech.co.uk/spshop/customer…-pid-11303.html Just make sure there electronic, to be able to connect to the Aquaero.. Although I have to say I think you have been unlucky with your Aquaero High flow sensor :(...

I have 4 Aquaero flow meters in two seperate builds, this one http://specialtech.co.uk/spshop/customer…-pid-11302.html & this one which is the one I beleive your having problems with http://specialtech.co.uk/spshop/customer…-pid-11305.html & I don't hear anything from them, It's ashame noone from AC has answered your query. Can you return your flow meter from your retailer you bought it from?... That is unless you got it direct from AC themselfs, in which case I guess you need to go through there RMA process e.t.c..... Good Luck & hope you can get things sorted soon :)
N.

MP7

Sonntag, 13. September 2015, 20:36

Sorry I'm bumping this old thread but didnt want to open a new one just to say that unfortunately I have this same problem.
If someone wants to hear it, I'm putting this link to download, there are 2 videos inside, one is with one D5 and the other is when two D5's are turned on, they are on MOLEX only so I guess they run at 50%, imagine running 2 of them at higher speeds...

http://www.mediafire.com/download/oi8nm8…ensor+sound.rar

I sent an email so probably tomorrow we'll see what they say.

What happened to german precision and tendency to perfection? :)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »MP7« (13. September 2015, 20:38)

Montag, 14. September 2015, 18:57

Hey MP7,

I watched your videos and I think you should contact AC through their support e-mail.

I have the same sensor sans the MPS part (the old High Flow) and it does make the same noise but it is much less audible. With both of my D5's running and around 200L/h of flow I need to put my ear on the sensor to hear the noise.

Did you try re-positioning the sensor and putting it flat on its back. Does it improve the situation? You can also try opening it and checking if everything is seated properly. I don't know if that voids your warranty though.

To summarize, mechanical high flow sensors do produce noise, but it should be less audible then yours is.

Kind regards,
Boris.

MP7

Montag, 14. September 2015, 21:15

Hey bcikota,

well I tried what they told me today from support, and yes one of the things was to turn it, but in any direction didnt help :/

I guess I'll have to return it, totally dissapointed, spent so much money and time on this and now will have to wait, not to mention that today was my BD so after I came home from work I spent time with this without solving anything, ooh maan

Thx for replying, I hope they will try it before they send me the next one

Dienstag, 15. September 2015, 10:22

Why don't you go with the MPS flow version of the sensor? No moving parts. You just have to choose the right size...

Something like this: http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2900

Kind regards,
Boris.

MP7

Dienstag, 15. September 2015, 17:08

You know, I think you're right, I might order this one and then return mine anyway, so I will get this one as soon as possible, so I dont have to wait for them to get mine and send it back to me.
I shoulda have bought that seonsor in the first place, but due to my not enough research at the time and naively thinking that the USB high flow version is ''better'' just because it costs more I went for the latter.

The only ''problem'' is that this one needs at least 5cm of straight tubing before and after so I will have to do some new routing :/

I have to pick the correct version, have to see how much flow one D5 gives approximately, I have two in series but I have noticed that the flow is acceptable for me when only one D5 is turned on(only on molex, no pwm control, it's just hooked for leak testing) so I have to see what kind of flow does one D5 give when it's at 50% if I'm not mistaken(when it's on molex without any control)...
I would pick the biggest version(mps flow 400) if 80 l/h isnt below one D5 at 50% which I think is not

Thx!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von »MP7« (15. September 2015, 17:17)