• 27.04.2024, 15:51
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero 5 Pro question

Samstag, 10. September 2011, 00:36

Hello,

I have 2 fairly simple questions but I can't find anything solid on the net.

1).
I'm would like to know how deep the Aquaero 5 Pro is WITHOUT the drivebay mounts.
I'm building a custom case and I want to make the frontplate of the aquaero 5 pro out of a single piece of aluminium that's also the entire front of the case so i won't need the drivebay mounts. It will be a tight fit so I would like to know how deep the Aquaero 5 pro will be, give of take 15mm for connectors

2).
Is there a drawing somewhere of the front of the aquaero 5, so I can model in nice and thight :D.

Cheers!
QinX

Sonntag, 11. September 2011, 12:34

Just a quick bump and a 3rd question.

The Aquaero 5 needs both 12V and 5V, but what happens if I disconnect the 12V supply? wil everyhing except the powered 12V device work? So could I still use the aquaero onboard relais.

The reason I ask is that I am looking for a way to shutdown my custom cooling case, if I can do it with the aquaero relais that would be great. Cause I am using 3 power supplies in my case, 5V, 12V and 24V. I could use the relais to cut power to the 12V and 24V PSU and keep only the aquaero 5 running of the 5V.

Dienstag, 13. September 2011, 11:12

Hey QinX.

I can't answer your power question, but I'll pull my Aquaero out tomorrow and put the calipers on it for you if I don't see that you've had a better reply by then.

Mittwoch, 14. September 2011, 14:17

My Aquaero model is the XT so you may still need to verify that the Pro doesn't have any internal depth variation. As far as I know the main difference is the capacitive touch screen versus mechanical buttons on the display.

Depth measured from the front of the faceplate (assuming you're flush mounting) to the outer edge of the deepest protrusion from the circuit board. There is no heatsink attached to my device, and as you stated, you'll need to determine what you want to allow for your connections to the board.

Depth very close to 33mm:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Tool727« (14. September 2011, 14:34)

Donnerstag, 29. September 2011, 19:00

Thanks for the information Tool727, will help me a lot with my build.

Just 1 more quick question.
Can I run the following on the Aquaero 5 Pro with waterblock in terms of watts?

2x Laing DDC-1Plus MCP355 12V
3x Scythe 1850RPM Gentle Typhoon.
2x Sharkoon 140 Power fan

Freitag, 30. September 2011, 12:37

You can download a detailed drawing of the aquaero 5 PRO cover here as PDF file or as DXF file.

I don't know how much power these fans will draw but I would say it should work.

Connect the pumps to channel 1 and 3 or 2 and 4 since channels 1+2 and 3+4 share the same temperature control sensor so you would run into problems when connecting both pumps there.