• 26.04.2024, 18:41
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

The numbers - your evaluation

Sonntag, 2. Oktober 2011, 20:02

I setup a watercooling system.

basic setup:
Aquastream USB pump
spliter to make 2 loops
each loop has a 4fan 120mm rad
water block - Swiftech Apogee XT
MB - Striker II Extreme
Processor - Intel Dual Core Quad 2.83 GHZ (Q9550)

When I run SpeedFan and look at the numbers I get (while idling)
temp 1,2,3 26C, 13C, 35C
Core 0,1,2,3 40C, 34C, 34C, 41C

Flow Sensors are supposed to be set at 2800 impulses/l but software resets to 2500
I figure this is close, but just so you know the next numbers are not 100% accurate because of this
Innovatek FlowMeter Pro 3.6

loop1 - CPU is about 28 l/hr the front panel said something like 0.46 l/m
loop2 - MB (ASUS Striker II extreme) about 38 l/h

When I add load (playing World of Warcraft) the temps don't move much only about 3 degrees more
but this is enough for SpeedFan to say that Core 0 and 2 are too high at 43 degrees.

Inline water temp sensors show 19.5 to 20.5C after the rads on both loops
I have inline water temp sensors between the heat sources and rads too but I can't seem to get either one of them to give me a good reading.
one of them always says 3.6 the other is always 0. Not sure what is wrong with them.

I have some thoughts about this myself, but for the sake of getting new opinions I will wait to here what you think about these numbers.

So what do these numbers mean to you / how do they compare to your other computers?
Thanks

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »ckoele« (3. Oktober 2011, 03:49)

Mittwoch, 12. Oktober 2011, 09:48

There is absolutely nothing wrong with these numbers. 43°C is OK so it is just a wrong temperature setting in FanSpeed which brings up the alarm.

2500 impulses is the maximum setting for the flow sensor when you use the aquaero 4. Also this value is already pretty high and could lead to an imprecise reading. As comparison: our high flow sensors works with only 169 impulses.

Your flow rate could be a bit higher. 28 l/h is not much but adequate. Of course that value could be also pretty wrong because of the impulse setting.