• 28.04.2024, 02:50
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero/Aquasuite temperature sensor calibration?

Sonntag, 1. Juli 2007, 11:24

Does anyone know how to go about using this screen in the Aquasuite to calibrate the sensors?

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a225/T…Calibration.jpg

Re: Aquaero/Aquasuite temperature sensor calibrati

Sonntag, 1. Juli 2007, 15:09

For example: if the real temperature is 20°C but the aquaero shows 22°C than set the offset to -2,0K.

Sonntag, 1. Juli 2007, 17:00

Thanks Shoggy :)

What is the sensor factor? I saw in the manual a reference to a (44,15 - Factor) as used in the Aquaero internal temp calculation. What is the 44,15 referred to and does this relate to the Factor adjustment in the Aquasuite?

Do you know what the tolerance is on the temp sensors? Or what the manufactuer and part number is for the sensors? I want to use sensors that have like + or - 0.1 C tolerance is they aren't to unreasonably priced (can these be ordered from AC?). ;)

Dienstag, 3. Juli 2007, 04:05

Next question...someone must have an answer here?

Specifically what is the resolution of the Aquaero sensor headers?

I can get NTC sensors that have +/- 0.2 C capability, but it would be a waste of money and time if the Aquaero can only accurately sense +/- 1 C.

Mittwoch, 4. Juli 2007, 09:19

No one knows the Aquaero design specs on the temp headers? :-/

Mittwoch, 4. Juli 2007, 13:59

as far as i remember is the resolution of the senors 0,1°C
:rolleyes:

Mittwoch, 4. Juli 2007, 22:27

Thanks for the answer. :-*

Is that +/- 0.1 C of the sensors themselves or the accuracy of the Aquaero itself?

Also I need to know what the resistance is at 25C? My source says that it is typically 10K Ohms, but there are 1K and 5K units out there.

Freitag, 13. Juli 2007, 00:01

I just calibrated my sensors (two liquid and one external). They were all 6,0 C to 7,4 C off to the plus while in an ice bath. Is this normal? Here are the corrected temps.

[IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a225/TopNurse/Feeding Frenzy Interlude/FFI_071207LoadTemps.jpg[/IMG]