• 12.06.2024, 02:15
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wramey

unregistriert

Fan RPM Recognition on Poweradjust 2 Ultra

Mittwoch, 9. November 2011, 16:32

Greetings all:

I am bench testing my new Aquaero 5 XT (Firmware: 1010) and one Poweradjust 2 Ultra WITHOUT the computer on, and thus no communication between the Aquaero 5 XT and motherboard via USB cable.

The fans' RPM (and other information) is correctly indicated on each of the Aquaero 5 XT's four fan headers on their respective pages. No problems.

I have one fan and one Poweradjust 2 Ultra. I have connected the Poweradjust 2 Ultra to the Aquaero 5 XT via the aquabus/speed signal cable (Aquabus 2 port on the Aquaero 5 XT to the Poweradjust 2 Ultra's Aquabus 1 port). The fan is attached to the Poweradjust 2 Ultras' power output.

After adding a new page to show my fan (Fan 5) on the Poweradjust 2 Ultra, I do not see the RPMs when the new page is displayed. It is as if the Poweradjust 2 Ultra is not attached to the Aquaero 5 XT.

Is the information concerning Fan 5 transmitted via USB cable from the Aquaero 5 XT to the motherboard's USB header? I presently understand that it is communicated via the aquabus/speed signal cable from the Poweradjust 2 Ultra to the Aquaero 5 XT.

In other words, how does one setup additional fans on the Poweradjust 2 Ultra and have them indicated on the Aquaero 5 XT?

Thank you in advance.

wramey

unregistriert

Problem solved

Donnerstag, 10. November 2011, 00:57

Greetings all:

I had on order two more Poweradjust 2 Ultras. They arrived today and I tried them and now everything is working as it should. My first PA2 was not operating properly which caused my confusion whether I did not understand something properly.

I will RMA my bad PA2 and exchange it for another.

Problem solved--unless another bad PA2 arrives in exchange for this one.