• 29.05.2024, 14:38
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

[Solved] Front Panel Screw size/type?

Samstag, 12. November 2011, 09:27

Forgive me if I have missed this information, I have tried searching both the forum and google...

I am looking to replace the Aquaero 5 front panel screws with black coloured parts

What size and type are the front panel screws for Aquaero 5 (and also PA2 Ultra front plate)?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »alstorm« (15. November 2011, 18:13)

Samstag, 12. November 2011, 12:37

looks like a torx size 8 bit works best

you can also use hex (inbus) size 2 metric or size 5/64 imperial

Samstag, 12. November 2011, 16:32

Maybe I wasn't very clear...

I need to know the size and type of screw >itself< - e.g. is it M3, M4 UNC 6/32, how long is it?

I have a kit with plenty of screwdriver heads etc so I am confident there I can find something that works to remove and re-fit the screw, I really just need to know the screw type and dimensions so I can buy some black replacements.

RE: Front Panel Screw size/type?

Dienstag, 15. November 2011, 01:04

Forgive me if I have missed this information, I have tried searching both the forum and google...

I am looking to replace the Aquaero 5 front panel screws with black coloured parts

What size and type are the front panel screws for Aquaero 5 (and also PA2 Ultra front plate)?
The screws are M3 metric and about 5MM long.

Dienstag, 15. November 2011, 15:34

aquaero 5 PRO = M3 x 5
aquaero 5 XT = M3 x 8 countersunk head