• 28.04.2024, 16:41
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Daisy chaining multiple poweradjust 2's

Freitag, 18. November 2011, 14:05

I have a quick question that i havent been able to completely answer by reading other similar threads.

I already have one poweradjust 2 ultra which is controlling the speed of one ddc based on a temp senosr connected to the poweradjust unit. I want to add at least one more (maybe two) poweradjust 2 to control another ddc pump. My question is, if i linked a standard poweradjust 2 unit to my ultra version via the aquabus, can the standard unit control the pump connected to it using data from the temp sensor that is connected to my ultra unit? Or would i need to by a 2nd ultra unit and have a second temp sensor?

Samstag, 19. November 2011, 04:28

If you are using the PA standalone then no; the PA Ultra Temp Sensor would not be able to control the PA Standard Pump.

When you use an Aquaero, the PA Ultra Pump and the PA Standard Pump can be controlled by any temp sensors on the Aquaero or PA Ultra.