• 25.05.2024, 22:22
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Ascubal

My waterflow is dropping

Samstag, 21. Juli 2007, 17:36

Hi.

First of all, im not very good in english, but it is my only alternative since I cannot speak german.

I have a dropping flow (Right word?)

The Pump is an Aquastream (Eheim 1046 thingy) with firmware version 1.31
Aquaero Controller. Firmware version 4.10
I also have AC Evo 240 Radiator
the Cuplex Pro CPU block
And the Flowsensor.

Yesterday the flowsensor reported around 50 litres per hour, now its down to 25 litres per hour and the value is dropping downwards as i write this mail.

There are no changes in the water or in the "loop".

I have no idea of what is doing this, or how i can change/repair it.

There are no visual problems in the waterloop as I can see, nothing that blocks the water.

And some weeks before that, the flow was 70 litres per hour..

Every help or tip is greatly appreciated.

By the way, this is my first post here :)

Re: My waterflow is dropping

Samstag, 21. Juli 2007, 17:46

Welcome to the forum :)

Check the nozzles of the cooler.
Maybe they are blocked by mud.

Ascubal

Samstag, 21. Juli 2007, 17:56

Finally found out which button to press to answear here.. I really need to learn a bit german..

I looked again at the CPU block, and as I used a very bright led light I saw some muddy things where the water go in and out...

Suppose i have a cleaning job infront of me now...

Samstag, 21. Juli 2007, 18:01

Zitat von »Ascubal«

Finally found out which button to press to answear here.. I really need to learn a bit german..

Try this topic
;)

edit: and if you write down your native language, we have people from Spain, China (?), Denmark and the Netherlands here in this Forum, they might help you, too :)
Gute work-live-balance ist, wenn man von seinem Privatleben erschöpfter ist als von der Arbeit.

Samstag, 21. Juli 2007, 19:41

I had the same problem with the Cuplex Pro CPU block, it hasn't happened with the XT block but I was advised a while ago that people in the german forum also has this problem (simply due to dirt on the block) so I cleaned mine (its harder than you think!), and everything was back to normal.

Ed

Ascubal

Samstag, 21. Juli 2007, 22:33

I have cleaned mine to, and now the flow is better than it was before.. :)