• 28.04.2024, 07:43
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

JB3

Aqua Computer Control System Questions

Donnerstag, 8. Dezember 2011, 03:00

I have an Aquero 5XT, (2) Aquastream Ultra XT pumps, (2) AC High Flow Sensors, and currently in shipment (6) Poweradjust 2’s. I have a few questions about hooking them all up.
1. I will have (2) AC PA2 bay mounts for the (6) PA2’s. Are there Aquabus cables sold that are the correct length to jump from PA2 to PA2 to PA2 when the triple PA2 bay mount is used?
2. Is there a molex cable made to connect (3) PA2’s in an AC PA2 triple bay mount?
3. Can (3) PA2’s be connected to one molex cable?
4. If the Aquero 5 XT, Aquastream pumps, and PA2’s are all connected together on the Aquabus will connecting temperature sensors and flow sensors into the pumps work or do they have to be connected to the Aquero 5 XT?
5. I am using Windows 7. Where do I find the program I should use with my Aquero and what is the file name I should download?

Pilo

Sonntag, 11. Dezember 2011, 16:49

I only have an answer to point 5. Look here for aquasuite 2012 BETA 9 for 64/32-Bit Systems. This is the right one for the Aquaero 5-Series.

Dienstag, 13. Dezember 2011, 13:02

1.) We have no special aquabus cables. They are 50cm in length.

2.) No special cable available. Just use y-adapters for example-

3.) Might depend on your PSU and the load that you want to connect but it should normally work.

4.) You can not access the flow rate from the pump via aquabus. It is only possible to access one of the temperature sensors (must be configured at first via USB).