• 28.04.2024, 03:23
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

JB3

Aquabus Splitter Cable Needed?

Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2012, 01:27

In order to hook up two Aquastream pumps to Aquabus, since there is only one Aquabus connection on each pump, is an Aquabus Y splitter cable used?

JB3

Dienstag, 10. Januar 2012, 01:46

I believe I have found the answer to my own question. An Aquabus Y Splitter Cable can be used to go from one Aquabus cable to two Aquabus ready devices. AquaComputer sells an Aquabus Y Splitter Cable on their website (part 53063) for 2.51 Euros and I was going to buy it but shipping was 34.9 Euros. I could not find a vendor in the US that carried the Aquabus Y Splitter Cable so I ordered pin removal tools and pins and I'll make my own.

Dienstag, 10. Januar 2012, 09:00

Thanks for sharing! I was under the impression that Aquabus is a serial bus that needs serialization of the devices to work ... :rolleyes: Good find ... less cables ... less clutter...