• 26.04.2024, 14:13
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

OC2000

Tubemeter Driver?

Mittwoch, 11. Januar 2012, 05:24

Hi,

I have hooked my Tubemeter to the PC via the PC USB cable, and continually receiving a message saying the device failed to install. Device settings show the device as an "unknown device"

Further more when connected I see no LED turning on via the tubemeter.

Is there a driver I can use to install this as Aquasuite 4.72 does not pick the tubemeter up either.

Thanks

Mittwoch, 11. Januar 2012, 19:17

Hi OC2000,

There is no driver for the Tubemeter. It is a standard USB HID device, so Windows already has all that it needs for it.

Did you connect it correctly? It is easy to make a mistake orientating the USB connector. If I remember correctly, Pin 1 of the Tubemeter should have the black wire connected and Pin 5 the red one. Pin 1 is marked. Check your Tubemeter manual to make sure.

Kind regards,
Boris Cikota.

OC2000

Dienstag, 17. Januar 2012, 07:56

Connection wise must be correct. The fact that it recognizes there is a USB device, but fails to install it, suggests I got a faulty Tube meter.

How do I go about getting a replacement as they're not cheap!

Thanks

Dienstag, 17. Januar 2012, 11:56

Hi OC2000,

For the replacement you probably have to contact Aqua computer if you bought it directly from them. There is a RMA form here: http://www.aquacomputer.de/rma-formular.html

Did you try deleting the unrecognized device and letting Windows detect the tubemeter again? Sometimes it helps.

Kind regards,
Boris.

OC2000

Dienstag, 17. Januar 2012, 13:10

Yep did that many times, also updated my drivers. Pity I don't have another computer to test it on, but the aquaero 5 and 3 PAs were all detected.