• 27.04.2024, 15:30
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Need advice on poweradjust 2

Freitag, 20. Januar 2012, 13:46

Hello,
Unfortunately I don't speak german, so I have difficulties understand what poweradjust 2 exactly do (I know there's an english thread about its release but it didn't help me much cause it's a bit too technical for me).

I have an Aquaero 4 for a long time now, coupled with the HF flowmeter. I'm thinking about changing my actual watercooling system to a Laing DDC based system. So I'm wondering what Power adjust 2 could bring to it. If I understood, it allows you to modify the pump flow, right?
Is it compatible with aquaero 4?
I'm using aquasuite 4.72: would I have to upgrade or download anything else to make it work?
What's the difference between Poweradjust 2 and the "ultra" version?
Would I have to buy anything else than a Laing pump and the Poweradjust 2 to make it work with my aquaero 4 (I think about cables)?

If someone can answer me. Thank you

Freitag, 20. Januar 2012, 21:09

Hi Hillz,

I will try to answer some of your questions.

With the Poweradjust 2 you can control the voltage for your pump or the RPM's of your pump. This way you control the pump speed and subsequently the flow the pump produces. It acts exactly the same as any fan channel on Aquaero, except that it has more power so it is more suitable for running higher loads (pumps).

The only difference between the Normal and Ultra versions is that Ultra version can regulate the output according to the temperature it receives over the temperature sensor (if installed).

Both versions come with one output, one flow sensor input and one temperature input.

I don't know if Poweradjust 2 works with Aquaero 4, but it can be connected to Aquabus or over USB.

Basically, you can connect it over USB, set it up and then just leave it running by itself, it is a mini-controller in it self.

To set it up you actually use Aquasuite 4.72.

All the necessary cables come with the Poweradjust module, in the box you will find 1 adapter cable for Laing DDC pumps, 1 USB cable and 1 three pin fan cable which you can use to connect the Poweradjust 2 over Aquabus.

Kind regards,
Boris.

Samstag, 21. Januar 2012, 11:06

Hello Boris,

Thank you very much for your answers. It's much clearer now :thumbsup:

If someone else can tell me about compatibility with aquaero 4, it would be perfect (with aquabus I guess so but who knows).

Samstag, 21. Januar 2012, 11:13

If someone else can tell me about compatibility with aquaero 4,
the PA2 works standalone and with aquaero 5 (aquabus connection), not with aquaero 4.

Sonntag, 22. Januar 2012, 15:50

OK. Too bad for my aquaero 4 though. I'll make it work stand-alone;
Thank you.