• 28.04.2024, 00:48
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

PA2 turns off pump after ~15seconds

Samstag, 28. Januar 2012, 02:31

I've got 2 PA2's hooked up to my A5, but after about 15 seconds one of the pumps shuts off. I've tried hooking one PA at the time to the USB and control it in Aquasuite, but still it powers off the pump after 15 seconds. Light on the front of the PA stays on the whole time so it does have power.

Even when i unplugg the PA's from the A5, and the usb and just run them on their own to just provide power to the pump one of them stays on the whole time but the second cuts off power to the pump after 15 seconds. It's the same PA all the time regardless of what pump i have on.

So if i unplugg the power to the faulty PA to start it over again the pump spins up again, but then powers off after the same 15 sec, now if i try to unplugg the pump and connect it again power is off (same happens with a small fan so its not some kind of Over current protection.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Eggy88« (28. Januar 2012, 02:42)

markjrey

unregistriert

Mittwoch, 8. Februar 2012, 16:30

I had this with my 2 new PA2's that turned up yesterday, thought I'd share what I had to do to get up and running for anyone else running into this:
  1. Power off everything
  2. Connect PowerAdjusts via USB
  3. Disconnect Aqua bus connectors from PowerAdjust's
  4. Boot and install the old aquasuite 4.72
  5. Open aquasuite 4.72 and set the aquabus address for each PA2 (I used 51 & 52)
  6. Shutdown
  7. Disconnect the USB and reconnect the Aquabus connectors
  8. Boot computer again (the PA2's will still shutdown after start boot time but don't worry about it)
  9. Load AquaSuite 2012
  10. You will now see two (or however many PA2's you connected) additional fan's

You can now configure a controller for them and set it up the same way as any other fan including setting it to 'Hold minimum power' to stop it powering off after the startboost period.

Mark