• 28.04.2024, 10:24
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero 5 LT software & firmware

Dienstag, 7. Februar 2012, 15:19

Hi,

i just bough the Aquaero 5 LT, installed it to the PC (actually 2 different systems, because of the issue i describe bellow). USB cable is connected correctly.

Now, i tried to use the current software (aquasuite 2012 BETA 12 for 64-bit systems), which didn't go through very well.
  • the software recognizes the aquaero 5, every subpage except Sensors and Fans work
  • when i go to the System subpage, it says Device "aquaero 5 lt", Firmware "-1" and the following items are filled with devicetype : Serial number, Hardware, Uptime, Uptime local.

• when i press the "Update firmware now" button (next to it is the label "Firmware of the device gets updated to version 1021.") only the following thing happen - a empty progressbar show up and a popup dialog which says "Die aquasuite wird beendet. Bitten warten Sie bis das Gerat neu gestartet ist". It happens even if i start aquasuite as Administrator.

• even before and even after pressing the Update firmware button all i get from the Sensors and Fans pages are .NET crashes. All other functionality to these two things (fans and sensors) on other pages results in crashes as well.,

So, what should i do to :
  1. correctly update firmware
  2. have a usable aquasuite installation, which actually works

Systems i tried to use aquaero 5 LT on :
  • Windows 7 64-bit, Core i7 2600K, Asus Maximus IV Gene-Z, 16GB RAM, Gainward GTX570 Phantom, Crucial m4 256GB SSD
  • Windows Home Server 2011 running inside VMware ESXi 5.0 with USB device connected to the Windows VM, Core i7 2500K (2 cores dedicated to Windows), Asus P8Z68-V PRO, 24GB RAM (4GB dedicated to Windows)

Edit: Should i try http://martinsliquidlab.org/2011/12/20/a…ew-guide-wip/5/ ?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »faugusztin« (7. Februar 2012, 16:10)

Dienstag, 7. Februar 2012, 16:50

So, i tried the recovery mode (with a jumper on #8 ), and it worked.

After booting in recovery mode :

After following restart :

And seems like it works well (it shows fans speeds etc).

Now the question is :
  1. why is this recovery procedure not documented in manual
  2. why did i have to do the recovery procedure at all with a just bought product ? It is not really a good "first experience".