• 19.06.2024, 17:34
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Controlling AC D5 from Aquaero/Poweradjust?

Freitag, 24. Februar 2012, 23:42

Just checking as the description doesn't say.
Is the connecting cable for the Lainig DDC also used for the D5 when you want to control ACs flavor of that pump from their controller?
(Product No.: 53053)

Samstag, 25. Februar 2012, 23:35

Are you wanting to control the D5 pump? The AC flavor of the D5 uses a speed adjustment knob/screw on the back of the pump to change the speed. It is not a PWM controled pump.
I just tried it using a Poweradjust and was quite dissapointed with the results. It seems the adjustment on the back of the pump does more than control the voltage because the RPM range is 1800 - 4800 RPM. If you lower the voltage below 7 volts (3300 RPM or about equivalant to setting 3 on the pump) the pump will turn off. ;(
Changing the flow rate won't help with temps. I run my pump at about 2.5 or 2900 RPM which on my loop yields 1.90 l/m or 0.5 gal/min. It doesn't sound like a lot but I've run the pump from setting 1 to 5 and it hasn't changed my temps in the slightest.
Buy a D5, set the speed to something that works and forget it. :D

Sonntag, 26. Februar 2012, 03:36

Hmm, I guess the tacho cable is just that, just a way to read pump RPM and the other cable is the power. I know it's not a PWM pump, but I thought it would be possible to voltage control it through the Aquaero (I know for example Koolance sell speed controllers for the D5 and if they can do it I'm sure AC have been clever enough to make it to).