• 27.04.2024, 17:09
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Bugs submission threads

Montag, 5. März 2012, 16:56

Getlemen because everyone of us is using an Aquaero in different flavours maybe we can help the AC team to easily fix some of the bugs we see each day.
So, everyone who wants to submit bugs can do it here.
Some of the info that I think is needed for each bug submitted is:
- bug description
- bug screenshot (from AQ and/or from AQSuite)
- how to replicate
- Aquaero 5 type
- Aquaero 5 firmware version
- Aquasuite 2012 version
Regards!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »TheSmoker« (5. März 2012, 17:00)

Montag, 5. März 2012, 17:00

Display on the Aquaero 5XT does not correctly clear when switching the relay from Off to On and then back to Off.

Turn relay Off, turn relay on, turn relay back off. The AQ5XT display will show "Onf"
Aquaero 5 XT
Firmware version 1022
AQSuite 2012 beta 13

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 5 mal editiert, zuletzt von »TheSmoker« (5. März 2012, 17:06)

Montag, 5. März 2012, 17:13

Display on the Aquaero 5 XT does not show correct spelling in some of the menus.

On the Aquaero 5 XT go to -> Menu -> Controller -> Target value controller -> Target Value 1 (display will show Traget Value instead Target Value)
Aquaero 5 XT
Firmware version 1022
Aquasuite 2012 beta 13

Dienstag, 6. März 2012, 08:50

Hi TheSmoker,

While I think this is a good idea, I am not sure how much attention are the Aquaero guys paying to the English sub-forum.

They seem to have a bug tracking system in place, maybe you should try submitting your reports there:
http://development.aquacomputer.de/thebu…quaero5firmware

Kind regards,
Boris.

Donnerstag, 8. März 2012, 19:35

Yes Boris I will have to agree with you to the fact that the money from people from other countries (other than german speaking ones) are not as good for AC.
It's a pitty and a hard lesson from me as I had a similar experience in the past with mCubed which is from ... Austria ... same lame support ...

Freitag, 9. März 2012, 06:51

I actually think their support is pretty good, every issue that came up that required a RMA, they stood up to bat, no questions asked... and as far as I can tell, the people doing the RMA never return to the forum and mentioned the end result, which can only lead me to conclude the problem is fixed..

probably something to the effect of ... "for every one dissatisfied customer, there are 99 of them that has a fully functional unit and they don't come to forums to share about it"..

I for one had this unit + 6x PA2 for a while now, never had a problem with it really, other then the occasional annoying bug.. This is a advanced product and the learning curve it pretty steep, I'm a nerd at heart so probably my skillset alone is at a advanced level, I can see why intermediate users would be a bit intimidated looking at the menu.. on the same note, like I said.. I had this unit since Beta 9 and 5 updates later, the unit does what its suppose to, other then the occasional annoying bug, which I am glad that AC is always on top of...

& Thank Boris by the way, I came by to report a problem with the newest Beta 13 aquasuite actually, seeing that link you posted I brought my problem over there instead. Gonna bookmark that bad boy... :D

Freitag, 9. März 2012, 14:29

I have to say I agree with TheSmoker up to a point, not going into RMA issues, they seem to respond quickly and competently to those.

I mean, they are obviously and enthusiast company, not some giant with unlimited resources, but some small steps could vastly improve non-German speaking user experience.

If they had someone answer posts on the English sub-forum every now and then, maybe make a few stickies with answers to the most common questions to help out first timers, that would be a huge help, especially since documentation in languages other then German is severely lacking.

Heck, they should give out free units to enthusiasts like Martin, they'll write the documentation for them.

In the end, maybe they're happy being domestically oriented for the time being and not spreading their resources too thinly, but as long as they keep making interesting products they are going to have non-German speaking people wanting to buy them. :D

Kind regards,
Boris.

Freitag, 9. März 2012, 14:59

I have to say I agree with TheSmoker up to a point, not going into RMA issues, they seem to respond quickly and competently to those.

I mean, they are obviously and enthusiast company, not some giant with unlimited resources, but some small steps could vastly improve non-German speaking user experience.

If they had someone answer posts on the English sub-forum every now and then, maybe make a few stickies with answers to the most common questions to help out first timers, that would be a huge help, especially since documentation in languages other then German is severely lacking.

Heck, they should give out free units to enthusiasts like Martin, they'll write the documentation for them.

In the end, maybe they're happy being domestically oriented for the time being and not spreading their resources too thinly, but as long as they keep making interesting products they are going to have non-German speaking people wanting to buy them. :D

Kind regards,
Boris.
they have given a unit to martin and he has written one of the most useful reviews of the unit on the internet. i think martin's goal is to make an english manual that is crowd sourced from existing users.

http://martinsliquidlab.org/2011/12/20/a…view-guide-wip/

OC2000

Samstag, 10. März 2012, 06:39

A bug with beta 12 (not tried 13 yet) is the max fan speeds reset to 100% when clicking on the fan in aquasuite 2012.