• 31.05.2024, 09:46
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Rjrolyn

Troubleshooting tips for Touchscreen for Aquaero 5XT

Dienstag, 6. März 2012, 16:10

Hi everyone .......

I was wondering if theres any troubleshooting guide to get the touchscreen to work. At one point it was working, just the enter and up button. Now none of the buttons aren't working now. The remote does work but would like to get the touch buttons to work as well. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Dienstag, 6. März 2012, 19:14

Go to you tube look up Aquacomputer Aquaero 5- menu overview . you can adjust the sensitivity of the buttons if you can't adjust then i would RMA

Mittwoch, 7. März 2012, 00:32

RMA it, and demand that you receive a working piece of hardware which you actually paid for. It is ridiculous that one has to go through an ordeal to make a newly puchased product to work.

Rjrolyn

Issue Resolved

Mittwoch, 7. März 2012, 04:28

Feel alot better .... Issue resolved on the Touchscreen all working ...

After all the other post i read regarding the issue about the Aquaero 5XT being inside in a Aluminum case and ground issues etc etc ... I thought to myself since i have a custom case by Danger Den Double Wide-Horizontal-All Acylic wouldnt have to worry much. What i came across getting my touchscreen to work went to:

Sensitivity section:
UP-Down-Enter set to: 50
Bottom Tabs: 50
* The last tab had to bump it to 60

All is working now and hope not run into any other issues ...........