• 26.04.2024, 19:12
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

multiswich scripts and few other questions

Dienstag, 13. März 2012, 11:30

Hi

Im new to the "aquacomputer world" and I was looking to use the multiswitch-script-generator-ng I found here:

Multiswitch Script Generator NG - *v1.3*

But I cant make the scripts work with my multiswitch
So here are a couple of question

* is the version 1.3 the last version? Is it compatible with aquasuite 2012 beta?
* What is the pin setting for jumper N°4? I tried closed, but it seems
to just fonction with the button. I tried open, but nothing happens at all
* Does it support PWM function? (something like: power amp N°1 on at 50% , 25% , 75% )
My multiswitch is usb connected and im running windows 7 64

When my multiswich is connected to the aquaero with the aquabus, i can see it in the aquasuite 2012 (MS1 led, MS1 AMP....)
But when the multiswich is connected by usb, i dont see it anywhere
*Shouldn't he appear in the aquasuite?
*How to control the leds and power amp if I dont use scripts and set the pin N°4 open?
*I use Aquasuite 2012 beta for the aquaero but should I use the older Aquasuite for the multiswitch ?

Thank you very much for having read me to the end and sorry for my poor poor english

Mittwoch, 28. März 2012, 13:27

Well, resolded. Kind of ^^

I installed the old aquasuite 4.72 and i can at last find the usb-multiswich on my computer. Now, i've still a lot to try and test ^^