• 27.04.2024, 04:53
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Time does no sync and software sensors issues.

Donnerstag, 24. Mai 2012, 13:11

The longer I play with the aquaero 5 Xt, the happier I am, finally have a second profile set up for primary pump failure condition.

Some things I am having trouble with is TIME, if i program the controller to current time and date, date stays accurate but the time randomly resets. Selecting sync in aquasuite beta 14 does nothing!! current firmware is 1024.

are their any known issues with beta 14 and /or 1024????

Am using in/out loop delta for pumps and primary rad fans, and using in/ambient air temp delta for secondary fan control...in a way this is awesome, but it would still be nice to display real CPU, VGA temperatures. A software sensor setup program is often mentioned in the forum, but all my attempts to locate and download this program have been fruitless. Is there now an alternative solution for software sensor setup??

tia

Donnerstag, 24. Mai 2012, 13:25

Should work... otherwise try the tool aquacomputerTimeSync.exe from the installation folder.

You can download the files for the software sensors here. Unfortunately it is all in German.

Donnerstag, 24. Mai 2012, 13:43

thanks for the super fast response Shoggy, should work??? yes!! it does ;( what should work usually does :D

was my fault, it was opening aquasuite that reset the time, I had not set the timezone to in my case zone 8.

will babel fish my way through the German