• 28.04.2024, 17:54
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Pa2 question! Help!

Samstag, 16. Juni 2012, 06:23

Hello everyone! I am from China,and I am sorry for my English.

I have a question about pa2 and I need help!

I have a auqaero5 and three pa2. I Connec them with aquabus like this.

http://public.blu.livefilestore.com/y1pV…1162.jpg?psid=1

And I set pa2 id 50/51/52

I have two KL FM17 and dual loop ,and I Connec KL FM17 to aquaero5.Set a calibration value of 197,One flow is about 2-2.1GPM,another one is about 1.4GPM and the value is very stable.

The question is when I connec FM17 to pa2,the flow is Irregular jumps,such as 0.XGPM,1.XGPM,2.XGPM, many different value and no rules.
Who can tell me why? How to solve? Thanks.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »showtime9876« (16. Juni 2012, 08:32)

Montag, 18. Juni 2012, 13:09

Unfortunately I have no solution for this but I can tell you that I have read similar things from other users with that sensor. It seems that it is not compatible to the aquauero for an unknown reason.

Dienstag, 19. Juni 2012, 05:14

Whether there are the same things happened on other similar ?Yesterday,I have connec pa2 with usb,open aquasuite 4.72.00 and the same as before.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »showtime9876« (19. Juni 2012, 05:17)