• 26.04.2024, 13:39
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero 5 LT USB, Heatsink and Poweradjust 2 Faceplate assembly?

Donnerstag, 26. Juli 2012, 23:06

Are there any English (or just drawings) on how to assembly these faceplates and the heatsink?

I think I have the LT faceplate right, but on the PA2, I just screwed into the standoffs that were already in the unit, NOT using the ones in the kit.

I have a pic of how I mounted the LT faceplate(I think I'm OK) and one of the PA2 (not sure). I don't know where to start on the heatsink. They have a picture, but it doesn't explain anything.

I'd like to button up my machine this weekend, and these are the last 3 items, so any helpappreciated.
»matthelm« hat folgende Bilder angehängt:
  • 2012-07-26_15-33-12_905.jpg
  • 2012-07-26_15-47-48_1.jpg

Freitag, 27. Juli 2012, 10:29

You have to exchange the distance bolts on the poweradjust controllers. You must also place a washer between the distance bolts and the cover because otherwise the screw will stick a bit out on the front and also the LED would not be flush with the surface.

Freitag, 27. Juli 2012, 13:31

Washers, I didn't get any washers in the kit????

So, short standoffs on the 4 corner locations, and the longer ones in the 8 "center" locations? That's what I was trying for, but without washers, they didn't fit snug to the faceplate.

Should I get plastic ones, like shown?

Montag, 30. Juli 2012, 10:02

You should have received eight M3 washers (plastic or metal - does not matter).

If they were not included write an e-mail or private message to get them.

Mittwoch, 1. August 2012, 00:34

I just pick some up locally, but thanks for the offer. BTW, anyone know a good place in the USA for metric parts?

On the Heatsink for the AQ5, can I use thermal paste instead, or does the tape fill gaps?

Mittwoch, 1. August 2012, 11:36

I highly recommend to use pads since not all parts have exactly the same hight. When using paste you should check it afterwards to make sure that everything has enough contact.