• 16.06.2024, 08:27
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Problem with sensors in Aquasuite 2012 Beta 15

Montag, 30. Juli 2012, 03:13

I finally got my Aquaero last week, so I connected it and downloaded the latest Aquasuite.

After a few restarts of the software I noticed that the titles for most of the sensors on the overview pages has strange characters.
See images attached.
Also, the same is happening under "Sensors" config page:

I realize now that my setting for "Controller" when I use 'curve' are not moving the fans.
They remain in "zero" speed,,, and they were working before the dummy characters started to appear.

I had to change the controller action for "Preset Value" so I least I have fans working.
If the 'curve controller' setting doesnt work, it defeats the whole point of having an Aquaero,, which is basically a Fan Controller in steroids.

Has anybody experiences something like that?
Im using Flow sensor, one physical temp sensor on the Aquaero, 3 software temp sensors (provided by Open Hardware Monitor) and 1 virtual (average from the three Software Temp sensors).

Thanks

Manny
»gobase2008« hat folgende Bilder angehängt:
  • Overview.JPG
  • Sensors.JPG

Montag, 30. Juli 2012, 08:20

Reset all settings. Do not use a old profile.

Montag, 30. Juli 2012, 17:09

Hello Sebastian

What exactly do you mean by "Reset All Settings"?
(Factory Defaults?)

I uninstalled the software and reinstalled,, same problem.
I did export and import a profile,, for test, and this happen after,, but not immediately.

What do you mean with "old profile"? (From and Old Aquasuite software? because this is the only version I ever installed,, Beta 15)

Thanks!!

Manny

Dienstag, 31. Juli 2012, 12:03

Hello Sebastian

What exactly do you mean by "Reset All Settings"?
(Factory Defaults?)

I uninstalled the software and reinstalled,, same problem.
I did export and import a profile,, for test, and this happen after,, but not immediately.

What do you mean with "old profile"? (From and Old Aquasuite software? because this is the only version I ever installed,, Beta 15)

Thanks!!

Manny
I had the same problem, and I've solved restoring the factory default.
which software you use to export the software sensor?

Dienstag, 31. Juli 2012, 15:32

Yes,, I figured that Sebastian meant that.
I restored defaults and now the dummy characters disappeared.

Im using Open Hardware Monitor by the way.

Thanks